How do i get this guy back when he thinks im a psyco?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:31 PM - Friday May 07, 2010

How do you get someone back when you've scared the off more than once?
I was seeing a guy for a couple of months and i was heaps needy etc, then we stayed friends and started seeing each other recently but i felt insecure with it and got all needy and now he's sick of it and broke up with me and he thinks I won't change when I would if he gave me a chance!
he deleted me from facebook and doesnt want to be friend cos we always end up tryng for more and i fuck it up. but i know i need to change and i am. i just need a chance. :(
i was thiking of giving him space for a week or 2 then seeing him out or messaging to meet up then easing into being friends and proving im not all inseure and needy etc. What you think?

You had your chance. You had two chances, actually.

I tend to agree with him. You *are* clingy and needy. You need to work on that before you can consider getting into a relationship.

But this one's over.

But...you ARE needy.

You are just willing to pretend you're not.

You need to raise your self-confidence...for real.

You are already planning on when you'll contact him again..even though he doesn't WANT to talk to you. People who AREN'T needy don't WANT to be friends with people who don't like them.

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

Well you're psycho! Why should we help you ruin his life? good for him for being smart. If more guys were as smart as he is we'd have less psycho kids running around.

Go to the psychiatrist.

Leave this guy alone. He's had enough of the drama and issue with you needing him to fix you. The fact that you want to continue to pursue him shows you are still so very needy, insecure and need validation from him.

What you truly need is to get some professional counseling to find out what from your childhood has you being so needy, insecure and seeking validation from the guy(s) you date. It is unreasonable and unrealistic to expect any boyfriend to fix your insecurity issues. And to "prove" to a boyfriend that you've changed means you haven't and it will be an act you have to put on. Good luck