Why won't my husband ever admit he's wrong? He never says he's sorry.
Married Life / 7:41 AM - Tuesday May 04, 2010

He hurt my feelings and knows it, yet he's acting like he didn't. He's very stubborn.

Update: May 04, 2010.
Thanks for the replies...I enjoyed the funny ones a lot :)

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Home Maker

That isn't stubborn. That's emotionally immature.

Poison his food. While he's gasping for air, apologize.

...then, give him the antidote and smile.

Most men know that the kinds of things that usually make you upset are quickly forgotten and don't deserve an apology.
If he waits long enough, YOU'll apologize, for making such a fuss about it.

Most men, but not all tend to be stubborn by nature. Sad to say, but we are in charge of our emotions and allowing him to get under your skin will only cause you further grief. Do not allow him to upset and move on about your day. Good luck!

- Response by msgg, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Managerial

He's probably insecure, uncomfortable with expressing his feelings and unable to face his mistakes.

All you can do is make an extra effort to compliment him when he does great things and that might help him be able to face the problems easier.

I would tell him he hurt your feelings and ask for an apology. Things build up when they are not resolved in a marriage. Rosey

Kick him in the nutsack, but... tell him, it was an accident.

Maybe explain why what he said hurts? I think I'm a bit like that unfortunately and I have very little tolerance for emotional people, its definately one of my worse traits!

I find if i offend someone, its usually not intentional, but when they react saying Ive hurt their feelings, because I don't get offended easily myself and they've taken what I've said the wrong way, I tend to act like i didn't hurt them, and they're being ridiculous. I think it's because to me, it feels like an unnecessary hassle. Which is wrong and I know it. I don't know whether that's what he is like, but it's common, and it could be...

So what I find helpfull is this - explain to me which part of what I said was offensive, why it's offensive - so, "I was hurt when you SAID *this*, because it made me FEEL *this* BECAUSE of *this*". So instead of saying *what you did* really hurt me", lay it out like you would to a child. haha yes, adults can act like children.

- Response by springamor, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Melbourne

this is easy gf it is called male ego! when you said i do to him you knew what he stood for and you knew he was stubborn lol it is his male ego his male pride that will not allow him to admitt he is wrong either part of the time or all the time lol you can suggest or actually say what is on your mind gl

- Response by twoshort2000, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Retired