When i saw my wife with others i got turn on?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:53 AM - Sunday May 02, 2010

when i saw my wife with others i got turn on?

hii guys i have been married for 7 yrs and we hve a great married life but from last 7 or 8 months we not exactly enjoying our sex life that much and now from the last few months the site of my wife enjoying with others turns me on, and i had few instances that made me feel like that.
this actuly happened 2 months before once when we went for party my wife strap slightly fell down and one of her boob became visible she quickly managed it but one of my frnd saw it may be few also noticed it but i didnt knew them so later on thinking of this that today my wife boobs got exposed turns me on and after that most of the time i got thinking that someone is looking at my wife boobs or something.
Few months before we went for holidays and at the beach i asked her to go nude and have some fun as many peaple were toples and few even were nude there but she didnt did that but finaly.

i convinced her for topless as she was the only indian women there or may may be 1 or 2 more i found many peaple looking at my wife boobs. there we met a couple that became frnds with us that we sometimes spend time also.

Not writing much coming straight to point that as we were spending time with them i felt that guy was taking intresest in my wife and i didn't react to it as once while on beach my wife was resting and i was in water he came to my wife and start talking , after 10 or 15 mins i saw him opening my wife bikni top and he oil msg my wife's back seeing that it came to my mind dont go there and hide my self from them and lets see wt happenes he even msg me inside my wife underwear although mife slightly object but it was little late and she didn't make issue of it , i think this thing turns my wife also on that she got little oppened with him , at club we peaple use to dance together and it many times that he dance with my wife also.

Once i was at room and i told my wife that i will some in 1hr u go and enjoy at the disco so when i go there i saw that my wife was sitting talking with him and his hands was on my wife thighs and his wife was with someother guy so i decided not to go there and watch may be anthing exciting happen then they my wife and he also went on dance floor while dancing after few minutes he started grabing my wife ass and then he go inside her skirt thinking although my wife tried to stop but he goes inside honestly speaking my heart got pump realy fast seing that but i do got erection then well during all this he finger fucked my wife smoched her squeezed her boobs , but when he starts kissing her boobs and tried to lower her strap she stoped and went away from there and i actuly felt bad time and later i talked my wife about this she said she got carried away she said this thing will never happen.

But she actuly dont know that i was expecting something diffrent, and now after we came back many times i always feel like that and when i saw a sex scene i movie i think of thhis actor fucking my or something like that , an now few days back she met with a client as she told me that clinet was not good the was he was staring at her all that and as she had to approch and get her work approved she met him at a restranut there i asked her to wear a dress that she had was that short that when she wear her panty sometimes got visible so i asked her to go and dont wear even panties so 1st said some #$$%% words to me but then she got agreed.

So these are the things that have made our sex life little better but now days watching movies on wife swaping had made me feel like why not try this and have fun i know the bitchy ness of my wife that she have the guts to wear any type of cloths or kissing any guy or getting touch on pvt parts but but as i had talked her few times about wife swaping she always says no.

I am not fucking with any other girl because i dont want cheat my wife and to improve our sex life i think it will be good if i convince my wife to fuck with the guy of ur choice or do something that u fantasize do u peaple think it good what else i can do?

- Asked by khiladi35, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35

You are sick,

You are sick,

you wife is Dumb ...she should sleep with all those men...because your STUPID!!!

You are being lame, GET A SPINE and sort your life and wife out. if she wants to go fucking around with someone else then you're obviously not satisfying her needs as a husband! with regards to watching her fucking someone else, then that's just your sick perversions playing out your fantasies, if your wife knew about your spying on her, she would either divorce you or beat you with a blunt stick!

- Response by puniksem, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, London, Consulting