**Beulah Ballbreaker**
Sex & Intimacy / 3:07 AM - Friday April 30, 2010

**Beulah Ballbreaker**

As many times as I have seen PORKY'S, I still laugh like hell during the good parts....It actually showed quite a few butts, tits and a couple quick dong shots, almost unheard of in 1981. It still shows on many networks.

(I can also hear my Dad laughing as well...RIP Dad!!!)

- Asked by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

You remember when that rotund young women moved in front of the peephole and one of the guys yelled for her to get out of the way?! [Laughs hysterically] That was hilarious -- even at the tender age of ten.

I also liked when those two gym teachers where having sex in the locker room (that one chick is one of the Sex in the City chicks) and you could hear them throughout the whole gym. Her yowling was ridiculously funny!

I've only seen that movie once, but it left a immensely positive impression on my youthful, moviegoing career.

P.S. Sorry to hear about your papa.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

Funnys as hell. Us old farts love it..

- Response by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

When I was a kid (12 years old), I use to stay up really late at night just to watch the censored version on network t.v. Man, it was awesome, 'cause you could tell which bad word they bleeped out or changed.

Years later, I saw the unedited version and thought to myself "Man, my imagination was a lot worse than what I saw." :)

- Response by zerotohero2, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Kim Catrall's first roll as Lassie right?

Oh I SO remember that movie fondly.
Several years After it came out, I watched it with my mom. She had never seen it before and I laughed harder at her that I did at the movie itself. Good times, good times...