So I haven't heard from him in going on 3 days no text no call no nothing...
Sex & Intimacy / 1:40 AM - Thursday April 29, 2010

The guy I been seein 4 going on 2 months hasn't texted or called me in 3 days.We had sex 3 times and we are in what I guess a new relationship.We text like every day,talk on the phone every other day and see each other often.I'm really starting to like him even more and I tried real hard not to because I don't wanna get my hopes up but everyday I feel a lil more.

I beleive he really likes me to he says Im his girl he told his guys that but Im just scared!I haven't heard from him in 3 days and its really stressin me out thinking where he is,is he ok,and is he thinkin about me.I beleive his phone is disconncted because he usually texts me real early in the morning and thru out the day sometimes and at nite.I know I should just stop trippin over this because his phone could really be off I mean I could tell because when I called him the call wouldn't go thru but Im sad and lonely and a lil horny.I just wish I could think about other things and just wait but Im contemplatin textin my Fwb for some sex.Lol But Im startin 2 not want that anymore I want my guy but I think I might be falling a lil 2 fast.....

I heard of textin to much and I slowed that down.Im kinda new 2 a real relationship so I really don't know if its like really important 2 talk everyday.I mean sometimes I want 2 take a lil break Lol but lately I just want 2 be around him all day and nite....So my question is guys do you talk 2 your girl everyday and if not does that mean you're not as interested???I know all guys are different tho.Do some of you guys not want 2 talk 2 girls so much because it will make you miss her and her miss you so when you see each other again like maybe a week or so you would be all excited 2 see her???((I would really like 2 hear from people my age about this so if you're way outta my age range and you don't understand don't answer but if you do you can IJS Lol))

- Asked by myeshatree91, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Student

I'm out of your age range but I will try to answer as I see it..
I think when anyone gets into the habit of texting every day and/or at a certain time, it Can, to a guy, become like an obligation? I think that some may see that as pressure? Also I think its really an unrealistic expectation, sure he's your boyfriend but even you like time to breathe to do other things or just to be.. I'm sure there's a valid reason why you weren't able to connect when you called him. More women than men feel the need to speak every day it seems, especially when you're young, you're always fretting about why he hasn't called you because it makes you feel insecure. Have confidence; men are like rubber bands.. if you don't put the pressure on, if you give them a chance, they spring back, so I wouldn't treat this as any big deal.

- Response by heatherjune123, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, London, Who Cares?

I'm no longer in your age bracket, but I believe having been there qualifies me to answer.

Beautiful thing when you're young: Guy asks girl out, you do your thing together and afterward, your expectation is to hear from him EVERY DAY as though he were your spouse! Reason for that being of course, is that the purpose of dating is seeking a spouse, which is why girl said yes to date with guy--she's thinking of him in terms of marriage prospect! Problem is, though, that's NOT what the guy wants--which is why after you've said yes and done your thing with him, he DISAPPEARS, leaving you wondering "What do I do next" or "Where do I stand with him now?!"

So, now, what is the solution to the lack of communication and misunderstanding in place before you said yes that has now resulted in this "hit-and-a-diss for the Miss in a mess--?

...Either "KNOW" why he 's asking you out with him in the first place so your connection will be confirmed after you've said yes--or don't say YES and connect until you've first communicated and understood!

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed

I'm not your age...but guys sometimes just need a break or maybe he's a bit scared just as you are that he's falling for you fast also. Therefore he's trying not to look to clingy. If you want to talk to him i say call him.
I'll also say this...keep your options open. That piece of advice was from my mother when I was younger and I've learned that she is right.

I would also like it much better knowing he called because he Wanted to, rather than wonder if he felt he Had to, if that makes any sense?