Do men actually like going down on a woman, or does he just do it because he knows she enjoys it?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:34 PM - Tuesday April 27, 2010

do men actually like going down on a woman, or does he just do it because he knows she enjoys it?

same goes for women. do you like doing that for men?

Update: April 27, 2010.
okay, thanks for responding. i was just curious. as for me, i love it as well :)

I'm smaller then average and can usually only give a girl an orgasm by giving her oral, so I enjoy giving oral because I enjoy giving her an orgasm every time.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I love pleasing women - when I was married to my fabulous ex who had a great ass I use to do both holes. I would not be denied.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

LOVE it. I will stay there all day. It has been my experience that women usually had to tell me "enough already!"

- Response by hrdmn10, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

I am totally fascinated by the male appendage. Totally. I do love pleasing my husband, and if I had one wish, it would be that I could completely take him in. I have tried, but I have been unsuccessful. And yes, part of why I love it is beause HE loves it so much. I love pleasing him, and I love being appreciated.

- Response by phillisn, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

I've invented... ~ "The YOUR-gasm" ~
a new level in sexual joy for women.

So yeah. I like to please her a lot.

I love it and would disapointed of a woman didnt want it for any reason.

I believe and would bet money that I am right that men like giving oral less than women do and that more women than men will still go down on their partner even if they don't enjoy it because they want to please their partner. I think there is a large percentage of men who absolutely hate the taste and smell of vagina. Some of these men might still go down but most will not.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I don't use to do stuff I dislike.. And I looooove to see the face of my man when I'm down on him! So yeah, I enjoy it.

- Response by maya213, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Montreal, Medical / Dental

I very much enjoy licking and sucking a hot wet pussy!

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

The honest to goodness truth, based on my experiences and those of my friends, is that it really depends on the person. Some guys I know really love to go down on a woman because they just like it. They like the response they get and pleasing the woman they're with. Some feel obligated to do it because she goes down on him so it's like, quid pro quo. Then there are some women who really love going down on guys. Whereas others don't like it at all and do it out of obligation, again, usually in return for the guy going down on them. It's pretty much divided, I can't guess a percentage, but probably for every person who loves to go down on the person they're dating, there's someone else who does it out of a feeling of obligation and they'd really rather not. Personally, I really enjoy it simply because when you're having sex/being intimate with the person you're dating/married to, I don't know, I just feel like you should want to turn them on and please them, because it shows you care, and in turn they'll want to please you as well. I enjoy that feeling of control when I go down on my bf, but I love the feeling of him going down on me. I get really intense orgasms that way. Probably shouldn't be so open about it but if we're talking oral sex in the first place, might as well be candid. Just my opinion. I know some girls though who I'm friends with you really dislike going down on their boyfriends and only do it if he explicitly asks for it, but not just out of the blue ever. To each his own I guess, we all like what we like and I totally get the opinion that some people find it repulsive to put a body part in their mouth. If you think about it the idea is kinda gross, but for me, not enough to impede my enjoyment.

- Response by anabellesroses, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35

I absolutely love it! By far my most favorite sex act. However I have been with some women who do not enjoy having a man's head between their legs.

I really enjoy going down on my wife and she enjoys it too so it's win-win.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

Men enjoy giving oral because we like to bring our ladies to orgasm, and that is a pretty sure way to do it.

Haven't been with very many ladies but have gone down on ech I've been with so yes I enjoy it very much, partly the response I get, partly just the taste and smell of a clean p***y.

- Response by arkwolf, A Couch Potato, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I'm sure not all do... but I LOVE IT.... I'm a freak for it... personally, it is my favorite sexual thing to do. If I had to choose between sex or eating pussy, 99% of the time I would choose eating... I would do it every day, 3 times a day if I were allowed. Yum! :)

Viva la cunalingus...

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

I HOPE SO!!! I don't do my preening for nothing...LOL

I love it as well...amazing what something so simple that can get such a HUGE reaction from him!!

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Well, heh heh heh, I've given my fair share of "Texas Moustache Rides", and I love it. I love to bury my head in Robin's nether region until my whole face looks like a glazed donut. I even love to go "RBRBBBBRVRFERYRY" down there with a humming action, which is always well received. I don't shy away from rimjobs, either. Then again, I'm a real man, and I know how to please my wife. If you love it, she'll love it. It's as simple as that. Good luck to you and your tongue.

- Response by doctorphil, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Celebrity

Love it...although it can get tiring...in which case, I just keep going, suck it up (figuratively), and say nothing. I consider it my duty to give her an orgasm.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

Personally, going down is one of the BEST parts of sex.

I want to taste all of you... very oral.

Could take a while though... mmm delicious.

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Consulting

I love giving my man oral and seeing how I affect him because there is nothing more satisfying than knowing that I turn him on so much that he just can't 'contain' himself...:)

Yes love going down on my wife. Hearing her moan in pleasure, taking her from one orgasm to another. And when she said enough and I come up to give her a kiss, she is licking it off my face.

And yes, doing a long, hot 69 is wonderful also.

- Response by pabillinsc50, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

Believe me this guys sure does it for the pure enjoyment of the matter for its own sake.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

Yes I do.

If she's hot, I enjoy it, but if she's overweight, then it's kind of gross sticking my face down there.

- Response by lmarks, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

After being with partners who were too freaked out to enjoy it, I finally discovered how much I enjoyed it!