How do i find out if his penis is big without asking him to see it?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:42 AM - Monday April 26, 2010

So he has little hands...and little feet..and i kinda asked him if his penis was big and he brushed off the question only stating that it gets the job done. Does this mean its small? Im anxious to know but i know he wont let me see it if i come right out and ask him lol What other way can i really know for sure?

I guess my question to you is ... why do you think he wouldn't let you see his penis if you asked him?? The only guy who wouldn't get turned on by that question and be more than happy to show you, would be a gay guy. Just ask him!

- Response by bob49, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Seattle, Transportation

I can't think of anything except inviting him swimming and telling him that Speedos are required?

I really want to ask why you want to know? Most penises that are large don't get measurably larger when erect, and most penises that are smaller, make a brave showing growing substantially in size when excited. In the end they are only as good as their owner's skill set and experience anyway... IJS

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

reach down and feel it usually works

FYI: All that BS about hands/feet etc is just that... BS. There is NO link between hand/foot/cock size other than in the mind of women. There have been clinical studies publised on this question, that found absolutly no link. And, asking is retarded. Size is subjective, and highly dependent on his self esteem. He may think his 1" is a monster or his 12" is tiny. Sorry ladies. Guess you will just have to blow him if you really want to know...

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

Lady, why you playing games?

You want to know how big he is -- get down on your knees and give him some "brain" or at least a handjob. If you aren't comfortable doing that -- which I don't understand why you wouldn't be -- give him a lap dance when he's in his sweats or only in his boxers.

Problem solved.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

What do you care? 95% of the women on earth only care if he can use whatever he has well. So unless you need to just be filled by the biggest...don't worry about it!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

Let's view this rom a diferent angle. Are your breasts big enough? Are the areolas the perfect color? Do they hang in perfect symmetry? Are they perky enough, or are they a little droopy? Believe it or not, there are men who reduce a woman to parts. That would be great.....if they were looking at a transistor radio.

Whether the guy is John Holmes or Lorraina Bobbit's ex hubby, they still have feelings. So when you reduce a man to component parts, then ask them how a certain part measures up, the very natural reaction is to be offended. Had I offended someone, MY natural reaction would do everything I could to make it right, part of which is a VERY hearfelt apology.

That is a painful position to put someone in. There is always the chance he isn't well endowed, and that your body isn't ideal, either. Why the hell should he talk about that with you, when you guys aren't even intimate, yet? These questions are considered poor taste for a very good reason, and should NEVER be asked, period. You dont have to give it, of course, but you owe that guy an apology. That was exceptionally rude.

- Response by phillisn, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

umm. I have 13 feet and my hands are 15's... does that mean i'm hung like a horse?

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Give him a blowjob.

- Response by megadisk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

I don't think you should be asking him that... Sorta like asking a girl if her p***y is tight... If it's a new relationship let things take their course and you will find out the old fashioned way...

Why is this so important to you?

- Response by crazybeautfil22, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Technical

Perhaps you could ask someone who has slept with him before, a former gf or wife? I think asking someone about their body parts is crude as hell, and makes you appear to be only interest in his body, and nothing more.
The next time you two start kissing or whatever, check out his bulge when he gets erect. Your options are really limited.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My advice is ... ask him. That way you kill two birds with one stone. If he turns out not to be that size - then you know he's a liar as well.

- Response by lomer, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

Does it matter that much if you really like him?

I havebig hands and feet and am slighty less then average in size. My wife's ok on the other hand has almost funny looking they are so small hands and feet and he's enormous unfortunately.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I've known guys with big hands and feet and they have small dicks and I was just dating a guy that you would NEVER guess was packing a HUGE one...he had smaller hands and feet and not a big guy, you can't tell. just go for it and find out.
I actually had to break up with the last guy I was dating because he was TOO BIG. he hurt me and I bled a lot. even with lube. he was just too big. you don't want that big.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

Ask his boy friend.

- Response by kerr1957, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government