I want to go back to school, but I don't know exactly what to study...
Career / 6:58 PM - Friday April 23, 2010

So here's the deal. I'm a teacher. I make a good living, better than many. I'm fine with keeping my day job and its relatively secure. I'm grateful for being in my position. All that said I do feel limited sometimes. I feel like the amount of money I make is "fixed" and I want to make more. I also just get bored sometimes. I feel like "damn is this all I can do?" My job is also very limiting socially. Most of the people at my job are married and leading that kind of lifestyle. That's all good and well, but I lead quite a different life. To put it simply, I like going out and having fun. I'm a little bit of a player, but I want to build my social circle, rather than just hooking up with random girls and hanging out with other player dudes.

I feel as though going to school at night and during vacations could open more options for me socially and professionally. However, I'm having difficulty deciding which direction to go. My interests include the following

1. Music
2. Computers/Internet marketing
3. Drama
4. Psychology
5. physical activity/sports

In sum, I want to do someting I like, where I can connect with other people like me. However, I would also enjoy doing something practical that could help me out professionally. Do you all think it is most important to persue something more on the practical side like computers or more fun like music?

- Asked by datingadam177, A Player, Male, 36-45, Teaching

School books sales is moving to computer ebooks and will need teachers to sell the concept and products. Get in on the ground floor. Your psychology will boost your sales.

- Response by nowornever, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Financial / Banking

Music can be done part-time until you see if you like it/ can make a living at it. (wife is a professional singer"

- Response by wallvis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired