I dont really know how to make myself cum? Like what exactly are you supposed to do....??
Sex & Intimacy / 11:53 AM - Friday April 23, 2010

My boyfriend does stuff but im not fully sure i have ever cum. We've been having sex for four years both had very little experience when we got together and just went with the flow.. now im curious about really satisfying myself, or teaching him how to... Help!!

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Dublin, Student

the answer is in your clit..lol..rub it or get a vibe and use that..you will definately know when you cum..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

In order for you to tell him how to make you cum, you need to know how to do it yourself.

The majority of women will not cum/orgasm from being penetrated by a penis. i.e. fucked. Some women will orgasm by being penetrated but will also orgasm from clitorial stimulation.

That is where you want to start. Go to bed, get warm and comfortable, close your eyes and use your hands to explore your body. Find out where it feels good to be touched, and where it doesn't seem to matter. Include your tits, stomach, ass, and pussy in this exploration.

Fondle your clitoris. When you find something that feels good, do more of it. Insert a finger into your vagina and see if that is really sensitive. The first couple of inches are usually pretty sensitive. And keep pushing the good feelings until you feel like nothing else is important in the whole world.

And then keep going until you feel like you will explode, shake uncontrollably, and then do it.

Then when you figure it out, you can tell him how to use his tongue, finger, penis, to get you to the same or perhaps even better place.

Good luck

you've been given some really good advice. you may also want to check out the book "For Yourself : The Fulfillment of Female Sexuality" by Lonnie Garfield Barbach

- Response by darchie, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Chicago

Touchin your clit making him touch it rub it lick it and suck it really helps!!!Lol

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Student

Before you have sex with someone, I truly encourage this to everyone is still not fully aware of how to pleasure themselves, orgasm or whatever it is you still have yet to experience. You need to explore your body first and foremost before your boyfriend can please you as well.
Pick a time when you're alone, and free your mind from everything. Really focus on the feeling, because that'll heighten the sensation. Clitoral stimulation is probably the easiest, think about something that gets your horny, watch porn if that might help. But you will definitely know when you cum. You can try inserting your fingers vaginally, and try working up to an orgasm that way as well.. which seems to be more difficult to women then clitoral orgasms, but you should definitely explore and see what feels good to you!

- Response by mel01234, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

I bet I can make u cum, wanna bet

- Response by junior113, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

just do what feels good