Is it safe to Fed-Ex or UPs overnight a cashier check for payment to another country? I know i could
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:07 PM - Thursday April 22, 2010

wire it, but after my sister sued me due to greed, I like more privacy. And both sisters have forged bank transactions. (I know, a sick family !)

The check will get their with either service

Sure. Just get it insured. Then you don't have to worry if it's lost or stolen.

- Response by myndseye711, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Celebrity

i'd be very leery of the country you send it to. most other post offices have a theft rate on par with muggers in the bad side of DC.

its safer to send a moneygram. and only cost a few bucks

If you are really willing to "piss them off" for revenge. I would make it as difficult as possible for them to collect. Use a bank transfer to a major bank, that requires they show up and show 3 forms of picture ID etc... Hey.. Been here done this... Enjoyed every moment of it... LOL

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed