How do you know if a guy is trying to play it cool or just blowing you off?
Dating / 11:50 PM - Tuesday April 20, 2010

I went on a date with this guy where he was complimenting several times throughout the night, asking me and telling me about his family, body language was positive, the conversation was great. Then the next day he texted me with how he had a great time with me. However I had not heard back from him until I texted him three days later to say hi. At the end of the conversation, he said, "We will have to have a movie night sometime" Is he blowing me off?

Update: April 21, 2010.
Thanks guys, yeah I responded and said that it sounded good and to give me call. I did respond to his first text thanking him as well for a good time originally. But then just wanted to make sure I came across interested by texting him again on my own to say hi. So a guy would not think you are still interested even after texting him on your own accord?