Is there a way to find out who is searching for me on Facebook?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11:46 AM - Sunday April 18, 2010

I went into "options" and saw where there seems to be a way but I haven't found it. Anyone know how to do that?

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

I dont think there is a way to find out whose searching for you on facebook and ive been using it for awhile...sorry

- Response by karamelheart, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Hospitality

As far as 'how many' people.

If thousands of people were typing in your "screen name" and "facebook" into google it would automatically display the number of searches when you or anyone did the same.

This shows it can be done.

...:)

From what I know, there is no way to know

- Response by sailormoon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I don't think you can. I think the most you can do is control through your privacy settings what type of profile details you will allow others/ non-friends to see when they search you.

- Response by melmac, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

No you can't.

Only if you have friended them. To my knowledge there is no other way to know who has looked at your profile. And like someone else said..if it is popped open alot you move up on a google search. During a certain time in my life when someone was having me investigated I stayed number one under my name for literally months.
Put privacy on your profile if you don't want this occuring and you just want certain people to view your stuff. But know that even then a good hacker can get throught that.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?