Guys,do you like to make a girl gag on your cock when she is trying to deepthroat you?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:14 PM - Saturday April 17, 2010

Girls has a guy ever held your head down a little too deep or too long and it made you gag?Why do guys get turned on by a girl gagging on his cock?

I personally get no enjoyment from a woman gagging on my erection. Some men do because they feel that, if the woman is gagging on their cock, then it was too big for them in the first place, which makes them feel even bigger. Not to mention that, while deep-throating, the gag reflex causes a spasming squeeze against the penis, which can be rather pleasurable.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

Yes! But i don't like the fact that we're gaggin i think it's the feelin of it, I think it feels good 2 have there dicks in the back of ur throat!!!!

- Response by tbc1019, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

it's 'emblematic' of total and complete submission. it's the overwhelming consumption of the man's "sex" until the woman cannot possibly consume any more, and then tries to. it's a power trip "to the max."

it's also great fun. ;<O

I like it. Maybe I'm weird, but it turns me on.

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

ive only done oral with one guy and he doesnt like it when i gag and he will stop holding my head down and ask me if im ok if i gag.

- Response by unbreakablesilence, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

Gagging is unattractive.

He may have seen one too many pornos and got the idea that it was the "norm"

- Response by mantis, A Creative, Male, 18-21

he might stop when he got vomited on!

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I don't know why.
That doesn't appeal to me.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

Nope, personally I think that is pretty gross. Any guy who really gets off on gagging you doesn't seem very respectful to me...

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

Any man who holds my head down will not be getting a bj from me.

- Response by friendofkarma, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

yes, this has happened to me. usually when they are about to cum, and that i am ok with, but if doing it to make me gag, well he has got to go

- Response by nitely1, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28

The guys I gave oral to always made sure to let me be in control and usually never tried doing this because they knew that if they tried doing that, I wouldn't be giving a bj again...one guy actually tried this and I stopped and told him if he wanted to do that, I wasn't into it because it not only caused me to feel yucky, but made me think he was being disrespectful...he thought I would like it and apologized and never did it again...:D

I won't sugar coat it. Most guys who do or like this, are turned on because it's extreme and hardcore and is brutal for the girl. Making her take more than she can handle to the point that it's uncomfortable (gagging on it, can't breathe), watching her take that. It's a crazy, aggressive, dominant power trip.

If you watch any of the porn videos on it, it will make it pretty clear.

It's not for everyone, but I think that's obvious.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25

I do it to my girl all the time, I prefer it. Not because it makes feel bigger than what i'am or to feel dominat but because I like rough sex and to watch the facial reaction when it happens is the biggiest turn on. I gag brushing my teeth so to be honest I really don't see what's so hard and it's a really good way to make your man do anything u want.

- Response by larsson450, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Artist / Musician / Writer

Its the refreshment from the girls to start for sex by the guys.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?