Do all women who date older men have 'daddy issues'?
Dating / 12:54 AM - Friday April 16, 2010

What are they looking for????

Yes.

- Response by grovercleveland, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Fitness

I think most just like the better sex :)

maybe But I think some actually just like the old guy

Ummmm...that would be me!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

As long as he has his wallet open, young girls flock to him like flies on warm shit.
But as soon as the 'bank' closes, she gets bored and moves on.

Money, security... women who date older men are insecure and arrogant.

- Response by allseasons, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 29-35

Some might. So what if they do? What is so bad about it? In many ways, older men are a win, win for most gals out there. It is not as if the younger men out there have so much MORE to offer??

I will put my money on the older dudes; always have, and never regretted it.

Not always. I've dated older guys my whole life and I don't at all. I didn't get along with guys my age. They always seemed immature to me. Now it seems like guys my age have caught up to me in maturity and I don't mind dating them...not to mention guys my age have better stamina than the older guys lol.

NO. I always dated older men and I had a very real, loving, and disciplining father. I was NOT looking for a father figure beyond him.

I loved the life experience and knowledge of older men and was mature beyond my years.

Some things are simply what you are attracted to, which who can explain, and some things make a lot of sense. Younger men simply bored the hell out of me.

- Response by kdare, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Buffalo, Other Profession

I dont think anybody really knows the full truth to why they do anything they choose to do and not do. Just because someone has a reason, there are many more routes to dwell on. By the time your done thinking of them all you might as well be called God.

I know for sure I don't have daddy issues at all. I know who mine is, how selfish he can be, and most definitely how arrogant and narrow minded he can be. I seek out guys that are older because for most of them they have a maturity level that surpasses that of even my own father. I also realized at an early age that most older guys shared in the same values that I do, and that was really important to me and still is. And besides all that, the oldest I will ever date than myself is 3 years at the most. So the only time daddy would ever be used in that equation is in regards to who is your's? ;) And even that is more of a joke than anything else.

- Response by CursedRomantic, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Columbus, Student

I love older men (within like 8 years) and I wouldn't say I have Daddy Issues. My Dad and I are very close and any issues we once may have had, have all been resolved. I am attracted to stability and maturity and older men tend to have just that. It always depends on the person though I guess...people can not be generalized as easy as that.

- Response by sarahsoda17, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Student