Have you ever got completely naked in front of a group of friends?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:08 PM - Wednesday April 14, 2010

when? how old were you? what has going on? what happened?

- Asked by nitely1, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28

I do it all the time, three times a week, in the gym showers after practice.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

No.I never had that come about.I would have been to shy to do it also.

...I'll admit I played strip poker once with some gals... yeah....I lost....

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

a buch of us were drinking one night playing strip poker..lets just say it opened up a whole new thing to me and my friends..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Do you mean like when I went to a clothing optional hot springs with a nudist group?

Sure. We used to go hiking up in the mountains of So. California. There was a creek up there hidden behind some cliffs. The creek came down and formed pools of water. We (men and women) would just throw off our clothes and dive in. It was never anything sexual, just skinny dipping up in the mountains.

- Response by hrdmn10, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

I used to enjoy going to the beach with group of friends. I was the only one who would skinny dip. Nobody really cared.

only in my dreams

- Response by curiousguy, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Yes, we go to a nude resort in Jamaica at the end of every April for a week (we leave in 9 days!), and meet up with a group of friends. Most of us are middle aged, but stay in shape. We swim, snorkel, scuba dive, float around on rafts, go on a nude catamaran cruise, party, drink at the nude poolside bar, eat, sun, dance, play nude volleyball, go on the naked water slide, go in the nude hot tub,etc. Some swap and some don't. I never have swapped there. I go for the beach and the dancing and the laid back sensual atmosphere, and like minded people. The people are the best.

- Response by abitspoiled, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

Yes I have when I was in Junior High and I was about 14 and we were all at the beach...we went skinny dipping and there were me and three girls and four boys but all we did was swim and play volleyball in the water...:D

Yes, skinny dipping at a friends swimming pool, and on a nude beach. But the people at the beach were all unknown to me.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

We were camping in the mountains in October one year and after sitting around a campfire and drinking a couple of bottles of "good ideas", we decided it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping in the nearly frozen lake. We jumped in our buddy's car and drove to the lake, stripped off and jumped of the dock...twice. We nearly froze and ran back to the car to get the heater going. Our friend decided to drive back to the campground naked. On the way we passed through a resort town and had a chinese fire drill in front of the local pizza restaurant with him still naked. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

at our partys a lot of nights we all end up naked

yes, some college parties turned into strip poker, now im married and we are both into swinging and have been to many parties that result in everyone being naked.

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

14 at my first visit to nudist beach with friends...mostly laying on my stomach...my ass burned first day, of course...

- Response by lvhunk, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Las Vegas, Construction

I went streaking when I was 13.

- Response by suess, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55

We used to play strip poker all the time when I was in high school. Last time I played I was 17 and it was with a group of guys we didn't even know. They got us a room at Motel 6 and an 18 pack of beer. It was me and few of my girls. We met them at the bowling alley a couple hours before.

Funny thing is, the guys thought we were gonna get freaky & shit. They lost their clothes long before we had and they were butt hurt. It started to turn hella gay when one of their friends got way too drunk and starting bad mouthing us because we still had pretty much all our clothes on. LOL

Wow, down memory lane. That was bad ass! LOL Thanks. :)

- Response by lisa78, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

Boy you ARE kind in your rating, aren't you, if you don't want genuine answers, why ask the question? What are you after - smut?

- Response by heatherjune123, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, London, Who Cares?

...only in the gym shower room, after gym class.
What happened? ...too many girls checking me out, made me feel weird.

Sure-- one time, it was a full moon night on a white sand beach in Hawaii. I was with a bicycle tour group, and managed to get a couple of the others to join us for a dip in the lagoon.
The last time was a Christmas/birthday hot tub party. I met an interesting man there, a Russian Jew, and he was truly psychic. He said some stuff to me that was other-worldly; I wish to God I could remember it. The scene was trance-like: two disembodied heads speaking to each other, floating in a blue steamy mist.

nope

- Response by scooper, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Who Cares?