Why do women chase married men or find out if they are married. Are there just natural homewreckers?
Married Life / 2:11 PM - Tuesday April 13, 2010

why do women chase married men or find out if they are married. Are there just natural homewreckers?

My husband by nature..like father like son, is very flirtatous. This very young student teacher started texting all the time..I found out we argued and I kicked him out. He became angry at me he found another woman, she chased him also knowing he was married, she said she didn't know, I don't believe that, she could have found out just by asking around.

- Asked by A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

if so far that you know you have found your husband flirting/texting/ cheating with 2 women...its not THEM...its HIM.

HE is pursuing THEM.

how can you blame the other woman...your husband is a grown man he knows exactly what he is doing/saying/lying about.

- Response by galdeen, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Sounds like you're blaming the wrong person.

- Response by catscratch, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Executive

Arg I hate this kind of thing! How can women do that to a fellow woman? How would they like it in reverse? From talking to some "other women" they tend to justify it by saying stuff like "oh well he said they were in an open relationship" or "she is a real bitch" etc. One of my good friends has a habit of getting with married soldiers she meets at work :S Drives me nuts.
You deserve better!

- Response by tuala, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

If my husband was "flirtatious" with other women, I would be mad at him. That's not something that a married guy should be doing ... innocently or not. It either encourages other women or gives them the wrong impression -- neither are good.

Women can't "steal" men away. Men play a part in that too. I've always wondered why women are so much madder at the "other woman" than their own husband in these cases. They can't be "stolen" away if they don't want to be.

Some people just like the danger and taboo of getting involved with someone that is unavailable. But it won't go anywhere if the married person isn't interested or doesn't allow it to.

Remember, your husband has the loyalty to you .. not the "other woman". It's good you kicked him out -- if you can't trust him -- there's really no marriage anyway and you're better off without him.

- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

Well if you kicked him out then how is this other woman suppose to know he is married seeing as he is not living with you? OK I despise the other woman just as you do, but it sounds like this new woman really didn't know! It's not her job to inquire about his status after he has already told her he's single and seeing as he's not living with you this would seem plausible.

Because they can't find their own. And they are homewreckers.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

We don't chase them, they chase us..

- Response by perla, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Milan, Other Profession

Some women get a sick pleasure out of knowing your man is with them and not you. These kinds of women are very insecure and have been cheated on themselves. They just get a kick out of being on the other side of the table, that's all.

- Response by bts4life20, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Self-Employed

Hello? You kicked him out!

He can be with whomever he pleases now cupcake.

Your husband isn't mute - he could easily have said "No thanks, I'm married." If he didn't, it's not the women's fault.

It has been scientifically proven through studies that women do go after married men or men in relationships. That it has nothing to do with a change in him.
The did studies with on-line profiles with the only thing changed being he's single or in a relationship. That one word change doubled the number of women who said they would want to pursue him. When the same study was done with men looking at a female profile there was no significant difference in whether she was single or not.
So Yes women definaely do search out men who are in a relationship. Why? Don't know.

So, It's no one's, but YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT.

Some very young, student teacher TEXTS him,
then, you toss him... after a big argument!

I guess that YOU LOSE this arguent... Huh?

I dont think some woment intentionally chase married men....the married men just wont leave the women alone!!! Yes she could say no....but why if he seems to not care in the first place....I think those type of women need to look within themselves to find themselves....

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

I think that both men and women who are married and who 'allow' a single person into their lives, are just as much at fault as the single person who cheats with the man or woman...I met a married man many years ago and he told me he was 'separated' but I still chose not to seek a further relationship because I didn't go after another woman's man and later found out, he lied and got a girl I knew pregnant...not all people who are married are straight forward and honest so I think that it's not only the person they cheat with whose at fault, but the married person as well who is at fault...:D

The only homewrecker I see in this particular situation is YOU. When you kicked him out he became a free agent. And exactly how do you know 'she chased him'? Because he said so???

If you don't want your husband sleeping with other women, you might try not telling him to go live some place else..........

IJS

- Response by selectivegirlsdna, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Montreal, Managerial

So you kicked him out of the house and now you're mad he's dating another woman? Sorry honey, but separated people do date. If you don't like that, then you shouldn't have left him go to begin with.

- Response by lmarks, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?