What are those mystic people called who read the bumps on people's heads?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:56 PM - Sunday April 11, 2010

what are those mystic people called who read the bumps on people's heads?

I have a very lumpy noggin with hills and valleys.
I have a few mild health problems.

I am curious to go to a 'head bump reader' person, but I forget what that job title is called!
What is it, again?
I've been to a Psychic before.
yes, I know the head bump reader may be a Quack, but I think it would be fun and at least I'd get a nice scalp massage out of it!! HAHA.

The economy is just recovering, so I NOW have the money to go to one if I wanted to.

- Asked by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

You are looking for a phrenologist. Phrenology is a theory which says that the shape of a person's head can determine character and personality traits. I'm glad you have money to see one if you wanted to.

- Response by donuthate, A Creative, Male, 18-21, Phoenix, Who Cares?

I think you are referring to the pseudoscience of Phrenology.

- Response by kdare, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Buffalo, Other Profession

I'll read your head if you'll do mine!!

- Response by mrwondering11, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?, Portland, Managerial

U look good & u got money why waste your precious time and money on a phrenologist when you can hang with me. I can tell u what those lumps on your head mean free of charge and we will have fun doing it.

- Response by junior113, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Other Profession