I hate killing things.
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11:27 PM - Friday April 09, 2010

I hate killing things.

I really hate for any living thing to be killed or to make any animal suffer. Yet earlier there was this big scary black widow in the corner, and I was frightened and sprayed him to death with Terro. I feel bad now; it looked really painful, but it wasn't exactly like I could try to escort such a spider outside, you know?

- Asked by oobatzomerta, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

You sounds totally like me! (*See question about mouse living in garage.) It is hard for me to justify killing spiders, too. I will save an earthworm or a rollie-pollie... but I just can't save the spider. When my boyfriend kills one, I have to ask 20 times if he is sure it is dead and if it died right away because I don't want it to suffer!

- Response by undecidedfuture1, A Creative, Female, 36-45

I hear ya....

I refuse to kill anything that doesn't pose imminent danger to my family (and even when it does I make my husband kill it if he's home!) At any given time you might see me chasing spiders, flies and ladybugs around the house with a jar trying to escort them out. LOL

I will wrestle mice and other creatures away from cats and I catch spiders and release them outside when I find them in my house but I draw the line with the dangerous ones namely brown relcuses and black widows. But I do feel bad when I kill them cuz they are just trying to make a living.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

Well maybe it will make you feel better to realize it mated and then ate its mate afterwards. Sucks to be him!! I killed one out in the garage once. Better than it sneaking into my bedroom at night and delivering the fatal bite.

I will kill something dangerous in a second.
For if you do not get them, they will bite you later.
Also, I discovered that Spray'n'Wash kills really good.

I use the catch and release program at my house----they work wonders outside eating the BAD BUGS.

I also appreciate the bats in my area---keeps the skeeter population down!!!

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I spray like the Orkin Man so I don't have any of those uninvited insects in my house and if by chance I do? I show no mercy. They are gone. It's MY living space and they have no reason to be invading it.

- Response by raynonme, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Managerial

i frickin HATE spiders.

a lighter and aqua net works real good. ijs

:D

- Response by luckycowgirl, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Celebrity

Any insect INSIDE MY HOUSE is fair game. I kill without question with EXTREME PREJUDICE!! I hate insects.

- Response by helayna, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Karma's a bitch.

- Response by newyorkjoe, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Lawyer

yeah. better than your mom having to tell people you died because you acted like a hippy and let this insect kill you. duh. you need a bf. Just not me.

- Response by carbon05, A Rebel, Male, 29-35