I hate killing things.
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11:27 PM - Friday April 09, 2010

I hate killing things.

I really hate for any living thing to be killed or to make any animal suffer. Yet earlier there was this big scary black widow in the corner, and I was frightened and sprayed him to death with Terro. I feel bad now; it looked really painful, but it wasn't exactly like I could try to escort such a spider outside, you know?

- Asked by oobatzomerta, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

You sounds totally like me! (*See question about mouse living in garage.) It is hard for me to justify killing spiders, too. I will save an earthworm or a rollie-pollie... but I just can't save the spider. When my boyfriend kills one, I have to ask 20 times if he is sure it is dead and if it died right away because I don't want it to suffer!

- Response by undecidedfuture1, A Creative, Female, 36-45

...no, really, a Black Widow Spider....if you just ask them very nicely, will go outside on thier own....really!

...yes, being that they are the most family oriented of all spiders, they tend to be very repectful and knowledgable of proper manners and conduct and.....being that they have so many very young baby spiders depending on them.....willingly will waltz out of any home just by axeing them nicely....

....you REALLY didn't ACTUALLY.....uh.....'ki ll' it......didja?....**sn iffle**.....really?

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

I hear ya....

I refuse to kill anything that doesn't pose imminent danger to my family (and even when it does I make my husband kill it if he's home!) At any given time you might see me chasing spiders, flies and ladybugs around the house with a jar trying to escort them out. LOL

I will wrestle mice and other creatures away from cats and I catch spiders and release them outside when I find them in my house but I draw the line with the dangerous ones namely brown relcuses and black widows. But I do feel bad when I kill them cuz they are just trying to make a living.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

Well maybe it will make you feel better to realize it mated and then ate its mate afterwards. Sucks to be him!! I killed one out in the garage once. Better than it sneaking into my bedroom at night and delivering the fatal bite.

I will kill something dangerous in a second.
For if you do not get them, they will bite you later.
Also, I discovered that Spray'n'Wash kills really good.

I use the catch and release program at my house----they work wonders outside eating the BAD BUGS.

I also appreciate the bats in my area---keeps the skeeter population down!!!

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I spray like the Orkin Man so I don't have any of those uninvited insects in my house and if by chance I do? I show no mercy. They are gone. It's MY living space and they have no reason to be invading it.

- Response by raynonme, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Managerial

i frickin HATE spiders.

a lighter and aqua net works real good. ijs

:D

- Response by luckycowgirl, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Celebrity

Any insect INSIDE MY HOUSE is fair game. I kill without question with EXTREME PREJUDICE!! I hate insects.

- Response by helayna, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Karma's a bitch.

- Response by newyorkjoe, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Lawyer

yeah. better than your mom having to tell people you died because you acted like a hippy and let this insect kill you. duh. you need a bf. Just not me.

- Response by carbon05, A Rebel, Male, 29-35