Does anyone know if Percocet and Methadone show up as the same on a drug test?
Diet & Health / 3:52 AM - Thursday April 08, 2010

Do yall know of any good home remedies to pass a drug test?

- Asked by lovebugsunshine, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28

Only time and NOT doing any drugs will allow you to pass a screening. Unless you were on a doctors order for prescribed narcotics, but some companies frown upon narc of any type, because they are so addicting, and people have been known to fake an injury or illness to get them (what doctors call 'seekers').

Drugs and booze actually take many days to deplete out of the system, they stay in the liver and kidneys for days after the original consumption.

Many drugs remain in the hair forever, until it is cut off....which is why some companies are now switching to using hair samples..

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Don't do drugs in the first place?

- Response by lizarella, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

The regular five panel test will not. Methadone does not show up as an opiode it is SYNTHETIC as is OXYCONTIN so they have to test for them both seperately.
1.Alcohol
2. Marijuana
3. Cocaine
4.Amphetamine/Methamphe tamine
5. Benzos (xanax,valium, etc)

6. Opiods
7. Oxycontin (it is listed on the drug test as OXY500) below it says "To test for addition drugs please circle your selection" and it lists "Ecstasy500, Buprenorphine, Methadone"

on most tests.

and none of the home remedys work just so you know.

- Response by galdeen, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Administrative

No, Percocet will show up as an opiate, and Methadone will only show up as methadone cause it requires its own test to detect it.

Yeah, this one's the best : don't do drugs.

- Response by stumpedgirl, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Administrative

Well if you have an Rx then what is you worried about? Sounds to me like you are using these drugs recreationally and if so, then how about quitting. This is the only fool proof way to pass a drug test. Just say no!

The best way I know for any one to be able to pass the drug test is DO NOT DO DRUGS! Try it. It works.

- Response by mrsjack, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older

You shouldn't be taking methadone and other opiate medications together. If you are doing this legit and not abusing, you will have a prescription for it and can show them that you are legally prescribed these meds.

Methadone does not show up as an opiate. Percocet will show up as an opiate but methadone has to be specifically tested for before it will show up on a drug screen.

- Response by lilgirllostinla, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I would like to say to all of you that wrote as a response to simply quit doing drugs, if only it were that easy! Addiction is a disease, a sickness just like cancer is. I myself am an addict. I have been sober now for 6 years and I can tell you that overcoming my addiction to prescription pills was the hardest thing that I have ever had to go through. And I use to think like some of you, I would look down on people that were on drugs. There are a few people in my family who are addicts and I would constantly get frustrated with them when they would complain and apologize for their actions when they were using, they would say that it wouldn't happen again, they were done, etc. But the next day or so things were right back to the same old thing. I would constantly just say QUIT doing it! Just stop what your doing and you wouldn't have all of these problems in your life. But as I soon learned for myself it is not that easy, at all! If it were I truly believe that there would be a lot less people on and abusing drugs. From my experience I don't know any addicts that like the situation their in. They dont get up everyday and think to themselves "man i love my life, gotta hurry up and get high so i wont be sick and can make it through another great day!" Addicts basically hate life, It's no way to live. You need help and treatment for a very long time. One may need for a year or so while others may need it for the rest of their lives. So basically what I'm saying is your advise to simply "stop doing drugs" is not good advise and if you don't know much about addiction, which is apparent that you don't, it would probably be best for you to just not say anything at all.

- Response by An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35, Pittsburgh

No you guys are all WRONG! You can certainly pass a drug test by using home remedies many of which are found at GNC. I know many people that have used some of these products and passed with flying colors! I once took a boyfriend to see his probation officer, he just smoked a water bong of herb. He then drank a gallon of water right before his apt and yes he passed!!!!

- Response by judycrayon24, An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35, Pittsburgh