Nude Full Body Massages...
Sex & Intimacy / 1:20 AM - Tuesday April 06, 2010

Nude Full Body Massages...

from a beautiful woman/man.

Yay or Nay?

- Asked by TheSshhmoe, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

You mean being nude while you get a full body massage? That is of course a Yay, since it is almost impossible to get a full body massage with clothes on.

Do you mean getting the full body massage by someone nude.

Well if it is a member of the opposite sex, it is great. But to be honest, the massage is great, and you spend about half of your time on your face and cannot see anything but the ground. Even when you are on your back, you only see the giver of the massage from the waist up and only when she is in your field of view. But still better than having her wear a burka.

So Yay.

Yay

I've done that once in my life and I *never* thought I would actually get *cough cough* by a total stranger massaging me...

TG I'm a woman otherwise I would have looked/felt utterly stupid and oh so embarassed.

- Response by secilia, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Athens, Body Work

nay i don't want a strangers hands on me

- Response by A Player, Male, 18-21, Other Profession

yay of course

A big fat yay,as long as it's my husband doing the massaging on me. Of course it's even better one or both hands find their way to my clit during the massage,lol!

- Response by gvmeurhwc, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

would want a woman and so that would be yay but since i'm married she couldnt do my front:)

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession

Absolutely, if by a woman. If it were by a guy, it would creep me out, as I am a guy.

- Response by honesttruth101, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

nothing wrong with nude massage I started off nude but with towel over me when I turned over. The third time I had no towel and she said what you want one for I dont mind she said I used to work as a career seen plenty nude men and women in my time so I didnt bother I turned over with a hard on and she never said a word and now I just wander about nake din front of her and we chat at end with me sitting naked on table

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65