My boyfriend kisses my hand?
Dating / 4:48 PM - Saturday April 03, 2010

My boyfriend kisses my hand?

When im holding hands with my boyfriend, he raises them, and he kisses my hand. It's cute, but does it mean anything, like he wants a long relationship with me? Help.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Student

It means he adores you and likes you a lot!

Ok, someone needs to slap this little girl.

- Response by redblue4u, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Montreal

it could.... usually gestures like that mean that he really cares about you and wants to show it too you in a way that you understand... thats just my take on it.. my fiance does the same thing... it always makes my blush a little

- Response by arooooo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

Am I supposed to give an identical answer to the identical question?!

It's just a sweet, kind of old fashioned chivalrous gesture.

Means about the same as a kiss on the cheek. I'm sure he likes you, but probably doesn't mean anything more than that at this point.

lol, youre thinking too much into it

- Response by yasmin246, A Player, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

lol, youre thinking too much into it

Uh, are you talking about a marriage? Because, you're calling him your boyfriend. I would think the decision to exclusively date and enjoy a committed relationship with each other would suggest this. However, if you're asking about it lasting. I'd have to say, "no." A person doing cute things like that doesn't predict the relationship will last or lead to marriage.

....I useta do that........but usually 'cause she had pizza sauce on 'em at the time.

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

Is Guinness at your house???

How many more do you need??

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

My Ex use to do that allllll time... and like u i thought it was the cutest thing eveeeerrr... especially cuz we was fightin to keep our relationship becuase he is indian and his family believes in arrange marriage, and he moved out and we started to live together... and he started kissin my hads more and always huggin me, and treatin me like a princess... and yet after a while his family managed to seperate us...

So take it as an affectionate gesture... and love every second of it... and take it as things come... how ever dont make assumptions cuz that may hurt u in the long run...

Just enjoy it, and if he does want a long relationship he will let u know...

My best wishes

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Seattle

i think it means he wants to go for some "back door" action. or he wants to invite another girl into the mix. probably both. if you want to be one of the cool kids you'll do it. :-) and send me pics... wait, what? yeah, no, he's just trying to be affectionate... maybe he'd be up for a ltr. why don't u ask him?

- Response by dudemcguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Student

Yes. It means he wants to marry you.