Where do girls go to meet guys, i mean t...
11:21 PM - Monday June 02, 2003

where do girls go to meet guys, i mean t...

where do girls go to meet guys, i mean the only reason they are there is to meet guys. Where do you go, and do you expect the guys to always make the first move. I ask because im tired of seeing the same old girls at parties.

- Asked by A Rebel, Male, 18-21, Los Angeles, Student

Girls meet guys everywhere and it always starts with a conversation unless they're looking for sex. Random comments and conversations are great, anywhere. Most women, unless they're really shy love it when a guy wanders up to them and starts talking politely and amusingly. Lines don't work but little comments do, especially if they're based on observations. Say you're at the store and you see a woman wearing a grad ring from a school you went to or a friend went to- say it's a great school and that you know someone who went there, then start a conversation from there. Ask her questions about herself and she's yours. Women learn about other people through questions, not observations so it's best to speak in terms that she understands and understands the intentions of.

- Response by brigid, A Hippie Chick, Female, 18-21, Vancouver, Consulting

go to a club if your not 21 they have under 21 clubs or if you are a bar or a social event in your town like a parade or a some group trust me be yourdelf and be out going and the girls will come to you I myself often go up to guys that I want ....have fun be safe

- Response by feisty1979, A Player, Female, 26-28, Boston, Food Service

i've always found the best place to meet a guy is doing something interesting like volunteering or taking a class -you make the best connections when you're doing something together. Honestly, women who go anywhere JUST to meet men may not be all that interesting . . .
I definitely don't expect guys to make the first move, but I sure like it when he does! I have no problem asking someone if they want to go for coffee - and if you meet doing something interesting - you can make a casual date around that activity.

- Response by sparklinsha, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Student

dear,...

my friend and i mostly go to bars do drink something. We sometimes hope that 2 guys come and sit with us. So i would like to give you advice: take a single-friend!!! (and it's always good for your ego to take some-one who is less handsome)
The advantage is: you have the choice out of 2 women and when you don't feel atracted to one of them or it's kinda a boring situation, you always have your friend to "save" your ass!

- Response by nicky, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Los Angeles