Do women like to watch 2 men having sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:09 PM - Sunday March 21, 2010

Men like to watch 2 women having sex but do women like 2 men having sex with eachother?

Would you like your husband or boyfriend to have sex with another guy while you watch or join in?

- Asked by mrstaypuft, A Player, Female, 36-45

A small portion of women do. But only half of them will admit they do, the other half are secretive about liking it.

But mostly...... I doubt the majority of women like the thought of 2 dudes bangin' each other. Nor will they be willing to share their man with another man.

The homosexuality stigma is played more so in porn....and since porn is geared towards men, it's "socially acceptable" for women to do it. They aren't "scrutinized" as tough for it as a man would be in the same predicament....because of how a "real man" is perceived to be in society (heterosexual, masculine, blue/white collar, able to bed MANY women, etc.) and being gay/bisexual is looked at as effeminate.

- Response by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

Two lessies or two fags are UGLY. Normal sex is beautiful.

Just because someone has had same gender sex does not make them necessarily gay. That's a myth. Heterosexual men will have sex with other men when there are no females available. Men have exploited youth in molestation and rape circumstance thus causing them to have sex with another man and they are not gay. And in some circumstances there perp isn't gay either...it's just that the young male was the only victim available at the time.
As for watching men having sex via online or other porn....many people have a healthy curiousity about such acts but once their curiousity has been satisfied they no longer feel any desire to revisit the exploration of that act.
As for being involved with a male who engages in sex with other males, I'll pass. They are in the highest risk group for contracting STD's.

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

No woman wants to have a gay husband.
If a guy has sex with another guy, he is gay.
Sorry.

The only time I have ever seen it I changed my mind about the idea of beating it down. I also learned a valuable lesson.

Do not trust porn that you download illegally. People like to put fake labels on it to fuck with you.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Thanks to porn & the media, the idea of 2 women is seen as 'normal' and sexy while 2 men is absolutely still taboo. The vast majority of men are irrationally homophobic.

There are very few women turned on by the idea of 2 men having sex. Usually those who are, are the more dominant types or are bisexual themselves.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

I'd like to watch my husband with another man. The thought of it makes me HOT.....

- Response by chrissyapple83, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

Erf.... I threw up a little in my mouf...

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

Greenwind forgot to finish his sentence (based on reading his replies) .... " Normal sex is beautiful as long as it's for precreation"

- Response by lom2009, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

disgusting, true love is between 2 persons only, otherwise why 2 people get married and not 3 or 4 ? ...hate to even think about it!

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

how about no! now have 2 guys have sex with me?hot!

- Response by bhindth8ball, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

NO!

nope.

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

Not have sex, but my wife likes watching a guy give another guy oral.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed