When did you girls give your first blowjob to completion? Were you surprised when he actually came?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:15 PM - Sunday March 14, 2010

I was 15 the first time a guy came in my mouth and honestly I kinda liked it,I felt really powerful to be able to make a guy do that with just my mouth.

Girls like the power, I don't know why most won't admit it as you do.

This is certainly one instance where I enjoy empowering women, lol

- Response by anothergentleman, A Father Figure, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles, Technical

Seventeen (lol-- I did EVERYTHING at seventeen).

Surprised is a really good way to put it. It was sexy because.. yeah, I felt powerful and attractive and talented. Can't say the taste was lovely, but eh. I got over it.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching

i was 18 and it was the first time i had ever touched 1 and it felt really exciting. and it actually tasted good, but he was the only 1 who tasted good and didn't hurt my jaw. i kinda wish we could get back together lol

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Who Cares?

Bless you my child. May your kind prosper and propagate.

I was 13 and I swallowed it and I liked it I gave him 3 bj's that day

I was married.

And it did take me by surprise, as he never let it go that far before.

It was ok....not great, as he was "done" for awhile, and I wasn't....we were very young.

I was a sophomore in college...I was totally surprised at the entire thing!! ha ha ha

- Response by scooper, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Who Cares?

I was 12 and very surprised. like all of a sudden his hot juice was sraying in what seemed an endless flow into my mouth. i didn't know what to do so i swallowed, but i also liked it as well.

- Response by nitely1, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28

I was 16 at a drive-in, we were making out and he started feeling my breasts and put my hand on his crotch I got real excited and un zipped his jeans and before I even knew it his cock was in my mouth, I loved it and so does he I still ove it MMMMMMM

- Response by sexysue69, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Denver, Who Cares?

I was 17 at a drive in movie we were making out he started feeling my breasts then had my top off so I was rubbing his crotch then unzipped him and next thing I knew had his cock in my mouth and have loved it ever since, I also like wearing see through tops a lot

- Response by sexysuzzy, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45