Why did my ex email me out of the blue?
Married Life / 3:15 PM - Saturday March 13, 2010

Why did my ex email me out of the blue?

My ex recently emailed me saying that he needed someone to talk to because he's stressed out with his wife and he said some very very harsh things to her that she will never forget, what i want to know is why did he choose me as the person to talk to about this, and not only that but he know's that im upset about him being married to someone else and not me? and also wats some very harsh things that a man could say to a woman that she may never forget?, cause he havnt told me that yet.

- Asked by lovelyonly1, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 29-35, Philadelphia, Student

He is being an ass and wants your attention and sympathy...

Forget him.... He has done some name calling in the heat of the moment....

Don't think he's coming back to you...You'll just get your heart broken.... Hee needs to grow the f*ck up...

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

He thinks you are stupid enough to pity him, and maybe get involved with him. He thinks you will fall for the line about he and his wife having problems.
Don't mess with him. He's lying.

An ex-boyfriend of mine called me recently even though we split three years ago. So I figure he is in between girlfriends and wanted to know if I was free to see again. I have never went back to an ex--I don't think it would work out a second time. If he is telling you the truth, he needs to put his attentions to solving the wife problems. If he is lying, then you wouldn't want to be with him anyway.

Well now I am wondering a few things I do not know. I do not know why you two are not together from the way you sound it was not a bad break up. Can a person lose someone they Love and then try to go on with their life and still make more misstakes...YES I do wish we knew mre about this, but in this I was thinking that maybe the thing he said may have been that he still wished he was with you to her so for that reason he may want to talk to you to see where you are with that. Now please do not get mad at me if I am wrong, but sometimes a person does lose someone they Love. You are the only one that has controle over what you are going to do.
Wish you luck...

- Response by A Creative, Male, 56-65, Transportation

he wants to set up a "booty call" with you. p.s., he prolly called her the "dreaded c word"... :-s

- Response by dudemcguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Student

It's a trap. Stay as far away as possible. He's just hoping to use you for some pity, a booty call or both.

- Response by myround3, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Though most replies here stand against your ex-, I'd give him some sympathy.

You have dated him and you are the person know what kind of person he is. How did you 2 break up? Was he a honest person? He married someone but not you, he must have his reason. So you have been in love, though didn't work, if it ended in good term, you can still be friends. He emailed you might be just for emotional support or he wants to reconcile with you. No matter what, if you feel you can control your feeling and wouldn't be hurt again, then be a good friend. You will know his intention.

Also, isn't that better to be his best friend that be his wife? remember the case of Camila and Diana? Bottom line is still move on in your life and just see him as a friend.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?