Do Vaginas feel different based on race?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:33 AM - Wednesday March 10, 2010

Men who has been with women of different races, is there a difference?

- Asked by redblue4u, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Montreal

None that I can feel

- Response by sosensitive, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

This is the stupidest fucking question I have ever heard. Yeah, women of color have different anatomy. NOT. But they are probably far better lovers. Make book on that sunshine.

Vaginas are really different per woman. Shapes, length, sensitivity, hair and smell.

- Response by aussiemale42, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Sydney, Internet / New Media

they all feel different but I do not think it has anything to do with race

everyone is diferent fisically. and that is fisically not race

- Response by darkflyer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

asian vaginas are very tight, black vaginas are very wide, whites are in the middle. i dont know about hispanic vaginas yet.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 26-28

If I was feeling racist I'd totally go there but I'd say no, they do taste different depending on what you've been eating and general hygiene.

- Response by duracell78, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Norfolk, Technical

I doubt race has anything to do with it..every woman is different..coloring,tig htness..wetness..taste. .lol..wanna check mine??? lol

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

lookin up at eager trying to see if i can see hers.

um what was the question?

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Look hears the truth, there's no difference, we men stupidly think their is, lol what's an interracial flick, see if the men seem to enjoy a vagina of a different race anymore than the other, I'm sorry, no, they don't feel different, and the man doing it if he's honest will rank any vagina according to feeling and race has nothing to do with it. Its like women who think their pretty or who we think are pretty, thinking because of their looks their vagina's are better than a plain Jane or an ugly chick. Sorry but the truth is normally when I sleep with a pretty chick her vagina is almost certain to be a total let down, as for a middle chick because I don't do ugly, its off the hook. Pretty chicks are normally freaks or just damn lame fucks. Sorry truth is what it is, but to me vagina is vagina, that's why the mystery is far more exciting that the reality! The only difference I see and not feel is MAYBE the size of the lips and the smell according to race and that's only due to the oil or vitamin D in the skin, it varies. But if someone told you it was different their full of shit and that married guy obviously has a little dick to say a black girl is wide, Asian are tight and white women are in the middle, fool please, look at what we black men pack NORMALLY compared to white men, Asians men tiny penis. Wow, you really sat there and said that Bullshit, come on, lol. In his case, size matters, and not his but who he's following, sounds like he only felt like a chap in an Asian chick, wow, so you know he's bad off, ping! The bottom like is it is a mental illusion on the part of men and women through intimidation, we see another race and wonder on the basis of looks and attraction from the opposite sex if they feel difference, boils down to ignorance.

The only medical difference between women in that vagina is the density of the canal, thickness of their lubrication and the size of the canal. Some dudes are dumb ass shit and you can always tell they ain't slept with no one outside of their race by what they say and ladies, you can't even say if yours is good or not like we can't because you can't sleep with yourselves let alone another vagina. Its your opinion on us as it ours on yours.

- Response by A Player, Male, 29-35, Celebrity

They shouldn't feel different in reality, but they are different in shape on average.

From anthropological studies, on average african women tend to have longer vagina's than other races. This fits the conventional theory is the same one put for the variance in male genitals across populations, that it's related to body surface area. Larger features have more surface area which allow for more escape of heat. As most of what we would today call 'asians', which are part of the caucasian dna alse, descend from bottlenecked siberian ice dwelling populations they develop smaller superficial features (notice smaller noses, eyes, as well as eye folds to protect from snow blindness and blizzards); the reverse goes for african populations with broader noses, larger lips, and genitals. at the extreme you get ancient populations like the khoikhoi.

The study hasn't been done but I would presumably extend the same to asian women being shorter. I can't remember what the numbers are because i haven't seen them in a while, but the average length of the vagina varies from 4-6 inches, african women tend to lean to the the higher end of that or over. I think it said african vagina's were slightly narrower as well, not as much as difference in depth, but this doesn't really equate the the so called 'tightness' men feel, this is more to do with the first 2 inches of the vagina clenches during arousal.

What I guess is more reassuring for guys is the amount of us saying it feels the same, against the statistics. which speaks volumes for our blindness to cultural relativity. Guy's i wouldn't think could tell the difference if you asked most of them either, they can't see your genitals, but ours you can. and we are sight driven theorizers.

I would presume it comes down a semiotic confusion of the 'sensitive' in the sense of genitals and the finger tips, but your genitals aren't really that bothered about living space as long as there's playtime. though your mind is, vain indulgence is hard to resist.

source:
anthropology books/ your local library

Yeah, I've slept with girls of different races. (Seriously, no joke). I've slept with a blond spanish girl, two black girls, and a asian girl (Taiwanese). The black's vagina was biggest, the blond was in the middle however it didn't feel nearly as good as I expected considering that she was a hotty, the asian girl was petite and her vagina was really really tight. Honestly, it felt amazing. You cum harder the more attracted you are to a girl, and I really came bad. The black girl gave the best blow job though, I almost came from it, the asian girl didn't know how to give head. The white spanish girl and me just had straight up sex. The white girl liked it quick though.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Toronto

There *are* subtle differences, but they're more akin to an appreciation of a fine wine of a certain vintage. If you don't have fine "taste," you won't even notice. So... for the most part, no. You won't feel any difference unless you've slept with 100+ women and have been exceptionally attentive.

You'd need to meditate daily on every single one of your women's vaginas to recognize a racial pattern. Even then, the differences aren't mind blowing. They're just tiny insignificant details in the realm of probability and utterly pointless nonsense. 2% better lubrication!... Go Lebanese girls!!

- Response by Female, 29-35, San Francisco

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT WHITE MEN SEEM TO LIKE BOYS AND CHILDREN, SO IT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SIZE THE VAGINA IS.
ALSO TIGHT IS NOT BETTER LUBRICATION AND HEAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT

- Response by titonnpancake62, Female, 56-65, Pittsburgh