How many guys like their balls slapped or bounced around anyways???
Sex & Intimacy / 5:42 AM - Tuesday March 09, 2010

how many guys like their balls slapped or bounced around anyways???

my ex used to make me smack his balls and stuff like that. but i never thought of him as being domineering.
and now im all embarrassed cause the last time i had sex with someone new and we were doing it doggy style and i reach under neath and started to play with his balls. i guess i've been steered wrong. <lays head down in embarrassment>

Oh shit -- sorry about answering the wrong post above.

I guess I will answer your question seeing that no one else did. I guess I can hang my head in shame with you, too, huh? He-he-he!

Uh... Yeah, how hard are you slapping my balls around? I don't enjoy when women violently slap my balls around. Not only is it diabolically painful, but it can also compromise sperm production -- and that's important to me!

Now in your case when you're in doggy style and you reach underneath to stroke a guy's balls, I wouldn't mind that. Yeah, there is nothing like a pair of soft hands stroking one's balls. Absolute nirvana.

P.S. Have you ever tried jerking your companion's penis while he's inside you? If you haven't, you should try; it's too hot.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

[Chuckles] Now, in your case, living in Australia, I understand quite well that you're petrified of snakes. You guys have some of the most deadliest snakes in the world -- and that's no understatement.

I love both snakes and spiders, but spiders creep me out the most -- especially tarantulas (the hairiness!). I guess what freaks me out are their eyes. Spiders have like eight or ten eyes, and it seems like they always have an eye on you. Wouldn't want to cheat on a spider.

nothin wrong with a little tugging, but no yanking and twisting! gah fuck that would hurt! :-D licking and sucking on the other hand though is much encouraged! :-D

- Response by dudemcguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Student

It's a love hate thing.

My wife always sucks on them hard, and will slap and squeeze them a little and it makes me so damn hard and horny. But I'm not a big fan of how much it hurts when she does that. What is worse is that one time she commented on she had always been a lot rougher with Paul's balls (an ex of her's that I hate for so many reasons) and that he never complained or cried about it, or even commented on it hurting, he just got turned on and loved it.

Other times she'll walk up to me and grab my balls and squeeze them hard and the rest of the night she's going to totally dominate me. She's going to abuse them until I am totally in submission to her and then she's going to do whatever she likes to sexually satisfy herself.

It get's me so hard and horny but I could also live without.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

I only like to have my balls slapping off her ass as we do it doggy style

Other than sucking in love play, testicles are 'usually' sensitive to rough slapping - well, mine are anyway.

If he gets off on it and his partner is cool with it then fine. All people are different.

Though the bigger question that needs fixing is the guys' dominating - I view that as a character flaw in a relationship.

- Response by aussiemale42, A Life of the Party, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Internet / New Media

playing with a guys balls while your having any kind of sex is normal....slapped sounds painful....its your balls for christ sake. no hitting on the balls!

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

I know my husband likes having them caressed but not like that! I accidentally snapped the waistband of his sweatpants on his balls the last time we were engaged in foreplay and he threw a fit. LMAO

When you touch a man's testicles, you need to be careful. Anything hard is going to be painful for him. I just tell my ladies: Do anything you want, but be gentle.

lmao @ the "Cool Soccer Mom"...she could kick my balls with all she has. I'm so right in the head that I bet my two beamers are better than her "Mom Wagon", and my home is four times the size as hers, minus my full court basketball court and tennis court and pool with hot tub. I could go on....but anyhoot, I like a nice hot babe to kick, grab and pull on my balls as I focus on fucking her hot tight wet pussy. I only let them if they are hot. Then I take revenge on their un-mom pussy and nipples.

- Response by n2it, A Creative, Male, 36-45

I like my balls played with but not hit or slapped. I do like to have them squeezed while I am cumming.

- Response by jmarkh, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Seattle, Financial / Banking

I absolutely love it when a woman slaps, squeezes and tugs on my balls. Hard. I also, believe it or not, like her to give my balls a good kicking. I'm not saying it's normal, but it sure does arouse me. But only if she enjoys it too.

- Response by billrogersly, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

LMAO these responses are hilarious! The guy doesn't sound right in the head wanting his balls slapped?

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Sydney

...I'm a self-taught artist who can make more with one drawing than the average person makes in four months.