What's the cure for boils on the ass?
Diet & Health / 5:44 PM - Monday March 08, 2010

What's the cure for boils on the ass?

I have been getting them once a month and it hurts to sit down. They take a month too go away and I really don't want to go to the doctor. It's taking away from my sex life. Anyone got any suggestions about why I get these and how to get rid of them? At least I think they're boils.

- Asked by wandatrick91, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?

Wow, you have no shame, huh? Go see a doctor, that's nasty.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

You should go see a doctor just to rule out anything more serious. My Mother had what she thought was a boil on her bottom too and it just kept getting worse and more painful so she asked me to look at it. When I looked, I kid you not it was black and infected. I took her to the ER immediately and it turns out it was actually an infected cyst that was so outta control they operated to remove it right in the emergency room and packed it full of gauze that slowly had to be pulled out over a weeks time to allow the infection to drain. Trust me, if it's something like that you need to get it taken care of right away. While you're waiting to get in to see your doc you can try soaking in a hot bath or sitting on a heating pad, if neither offers relief insist they see you sooner or go to the nearest ER. My mom thought her situation was no big deal but the doc who treated her informed her had she waited a day or two more it probably would have lead to Sepsis (an infection of the blood) that could have killed her. In most cases it does turn out to be nothing but I just thought I'd share because this does happen and people often let it go until it's outta control because they are too embarrassed to go get it checked out.

Good luck, hope you're feeling better soon.

for boils on the ass, pick up and move. no one needs their in-laws that close to the family :)

all u have to do is buy boil drain out cream, it smells like tar from the roads but it works. just cover the boil with the black stuff and put a bandaid or wrapping over it. boom, in the am it'll be gone! theres no need to suffer with a boil. i would just make a point to ask ur doc next time u see him. maybe take a pic in case u dont have one next time u go to the docs?

- Response by lizbeth321, A Thinker, Female, 22-25