What you would like to tell your boss or co-worker
Career / 5:45 PM - Saturday March 06, 2010

On any job you're going to deal with difficult people. Is there anything you would like to tell your boss or a co-worker? Sometimes the truth hurts and you certainly don't want to rub the boss the wrong way. Some of us will refrain from saying things for fear of getting fired. If you've ever wanted to tell your boss off, what would you say to him/her?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

that is a good question....
personally i dont wanna tell my boss off, i actually have feelings for my boss... which is in some ways worse ><.
i think if they get onto you about something i think you should rationally talk to them when you know that your right. dont forget to have someone witness what you say and what happened when they got onto you about it. that way if they still make your life hell you can have proof.

- Response by amandakiss49, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Retail

So far, my boss has not done that has made me want to tell her off. I truly think she's great at what she does.

But co-workers are another topic. This friday I just couldn't believe how one of them could have her priorities so messed up.

- Response by miamaria, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Your mouthwash ain't makin' it.

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

I had a boss who treated everyone as if they were dumb. I wanted to tell him that he should be encouraging people -- not stifling them. They would be more productive and happier .. and then he would benefit too!

I really did tell him he made me feel that way once. He was shocked and didn't know what to say. I think he actually felt badly in his own way.