When you were younger did you ever play "Ill show you mine if you show me yours"?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:50 PM - Thursday March 04, 2010

Who did you play it with?What did you see,sexually speaking of course.lol

In the 3rd Grade, my friends and I invented this game called "Body Show". It was only girls but the boys told the teacher what we were doing and we got in HUGE trouble!

I saw the bodies of 8yos lol, that the last time I played that game.

- Response by redblue4u, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Montreal

Hi there!

Yes, I played that... though it was HER idea. [yes, it was with a girl]. We were about 10 I think. Pre puberty for both of us in any case. I had a friend who happened to be a girl [yes, I got razzed for that, boys that age are not supposed to be friendly with the opposite sex... but I was weird I guess. lol] Anyway, we heard about others doing this and we were both curious in a kid like way. Behind the school we went and we did the classic 'on three' and dropped our pants. Both of us thought the other looked weird 'down there' but didn't really see what the big deal was. There was no touching or anything, just a bit of show and tell as it were.

Really, all I saw was the outside, so I guess she got more out of it than I did, but I did not realize until much later that there was anything else going on with girls.

I hope that answered your question.

Have a lovely day!

- Response by xamp, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Retail

My next door neighbor and we showed everything to each other! WOW ! And now I am hooked and can't see enough of the most beautiful creatures in the world ! Lovely , gorgeous , sexy women!

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Charlotte, Self-Employed