MEN: What piercing if any do you find most attractive on a women. WOMEN: same thing but for a man?
Style & Beauty / 11:14 PM - Wednesday March 03, 2010

And what about tattoos...

I have my bellybutton pierced..and a weird spot in my ear, but I have had my nose too....but like Kim Kardashian said you do not put bumper stickers on a Bentley....so no tattoos..

I am not against them though. They are very sexy on some men.

- Asked by christinfusion22, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I've seen many piercings on a women. The only one I might find attractive is the earlobe.

Tattoos are a mixed thing. I've seen a small and simple tattoo and some how it just doesn't look good or work for me. Where that same tattoo on another woman can look really got. The same with sleeves, full back and other very large tattoos. The tattoo has to fit the body and personality. I guess that is why the call it "art". Tattoos are good when it's bad and bad when it's bad.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

I think most men are hot with an ear piercing so long as it's not gaudy. I haven't decided if it helps or hurts with the whole ear sucking/nibbling thing though. (Does it make it better for them? Or is it just plain more annoying to me?)

I also think tattoos on men are HOT, but just one or two. I hate when people go crazy and get 234 tattoos, it begins to detract from their good looks and super hot body after awhile. Then I figure, when you're old and wrinkly...

I have no tats but have my navel pierced and had my second hole done, but it wasn't very "me" although it was cute, so I took them out.

- Response by sweetness04, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

I don't mind tattoos on men, in fact some men are hot with them.. as long as they aren't over done or angry vicious ones..

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

the belly button is my favorite, that's just hot when your kissing her all over and play with that for a while. Tat's are ok, as long as they are in places for my eyes only.

- Response by cracko14, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

See Megan Fox.

- Response by jb81v3, A Jock, Male, 26-28, Toronto

I have a list of dealbreakers in my dating profile, and "Piercings" is Number One.
I'm okay with pierced ears.

Tattoos are interesting, aside from generic (tribal, butterfly) tattoos. They are good conversation pieces and helps communicate something about the person.

As far as piercings; they are cute I suppose, but more often than not, they dial down the perceived maturity level. This is on first impression however, and the reality will outweigh that (assuming your maturity level matches your age).

I used to have my lower lip pierced, and my bridge pierced (the part of the nose between the eyes). I got rid of them when I needed to get a job though and have not gotten any more piercings. I do have the desire to get another one though :)

- Response by anothergentleman, A Father Figure, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles, Technical

I like a women belly button pierced but not on a 60 year old women lol..

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service

ummmm well me personally, I have two tattoos on my back, and my ears used to be pierced. I like dudes with tats, its super hot in my opinion, and piercings are great too, as long as they are not in yukky places (i.e. prince alberts)

- Response by rukicha, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Science / Engineering

I like that small spec of a diamond on the side of the nose but anything else except ears and belly button is a turn off. eyebrow and lip piercing is just plain nonsense.

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

I'm an old fud and really only appreciate pierced ears on women. But I'm not one of the grouchy Old Coots who criticizes. Let people pierce what they want.

You have more courage than me.I can't even do my ears.

Ears on ladies and MAYBE the bellybutton. Multiple on the ears. Left ear on guys is OK. Large gauge is too extreme for me. I had my left ear pierced many years ago but I found I wasn't the pierced ear kind of guy. I've had sinus problems most of my life so a nose piercing always left me wondering... Tattoos are OK if they mean something. But to have large sections of your body tattooed is really strange. It's like screaming a statement - you just don't want to listen. I have one on my left upper arm and would have the right upper arm tattooed if I felt it was worth the fight I would get from my wife. Tattoos on ladies are OK on the ankle or hip and I do find something sexy about a moderate tramp stamp. But I'm a serious fan of the female body and I find them extremely beautiful in their own right and large tatoos take away from that beauty.

- Response by bigdog52, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Oklahoma City, Science / Engineering

all of them, both piercings and tattoos! YUMMY! :-)

- Response by dudemcguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Student

Also very sexy on some women. Love Kat D Von in La INK.

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

I don't have any tattoos or any piercings, including my ears.. For some reason whenever I get my ears pierced, they get infected, even if it's pure gold and diamonds! I'm just one of those people who can't have any kind of metal inside of my body. I can wear things set in Platinum, but that's about it. As far as tattoos go, the only place I think a tattoo may look good on me is if it's the "tramp stamp" area - my husband agrees. I would not like any kind of tattoos on my husband or kids.

- Response by suzyscorp, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

eh, piercings are ok with me as long as they don't travel down to far

- Response by fritsberends, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Fitness

I'm of the "less-is-more" school. The less jewelry and makeup, the better.

- Response by thundermist04167, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?