What kind of tea is best for menstrual cramps?
Diet & Health / 10:43 PM - Tuesday March 02, 2010

I am a huge tea drinker and I was wondering what kind of tea is best for menstrual cramps. I've read that raspberry, chamomile, and cinnamon are all good, but does anyone have their own experience and/or advice in terms of what has worked for them?

- Asked by 41knit, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

im big into aromatherapy and essential oils but idk much about teas. from what i know lavender and peppermint is an all around herb that works. doesnt hurt to try it unless your allergic

- Response by amandakiss49, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Retail

Raspberry supports female system-and there are others...but Chamomile works well 4 cramps 4 me.

- Response by moonflower, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55

I dont McDonalds teal. Well you can get a large tea for a buck...

There is a small grocery store right next to my apartment that sells this tea called Leave Me Alone. I think it's loose tea. Anyways. It's chocolate spice. I've never had any myself, but I guess this is what it's made for. I believe its made by a company called Distinctly Tea. Their website is distinctly tea dot com.

- Response by girlfriday, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Administrative

raspberry, chamomile, ginger and can't remember the name of it but it's extracted from the bark of pine trees I believe....

- Response by canajun, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Vancouver, Self-Employed