So women licking their own juices is normal?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:14 PM - Thursday February 25, 2010

so women licking their own juices is normal?

- Asked by unbreakablesilence, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Student

Why WOULDN'T you want to taste yourself?

If a woman can't taste herself, how can she expect her MAN to?!

It's very normal to me.

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

sounds pretty normal to me. doesn't your girl suck your d!ck after you've been f*cking her? her juices are there.

it is for me I love how I taste

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Ironically, if you ask if women engaging in anal sex is normal, you'll get the same answers. "OF COURSE!" "ALL WOMEN DO THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS!!" "TRY NOT DOING IT, SEE YOU IN SINGLESVILLE!" Lol. That's why Answerology is not the place to ask about sex. You might as well go to your local high school and ask kids there if giving blowjobs on schoolbuses is normal.

- Response by istillhatescrennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older

i like my own juices...when i had sex the last time ...while the guy fingered me..he took his hand and put it in my mouth...i tasted sweet...even before i ever had sex....i tasted myself to know what i truly taste like.

- Response by mcsmiling1991, A Player, Female, 22-25, Student

You'll figure that out once boyfriend after boyfriend rides out because he's doesn't enjoy having sex with a cold fish.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?