Is Vick's vapor rub a good substitute for KY jelly?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:57 AM - Monday February 22, 2010

I am asking for a friend.

- Asked by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Hahaha...Vicks is a petroleum product...not a good idea to use in place of water soluble KY which isn't a petroleum product...not to mention the mentolatum...which would burn if it gets into the vagina or inside the tip of the penis. But then some people are sadists.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

DUDE, NO!!!!!

That shit fucking burns like acid on your dick -- ass/vagina in your case!!!!

I implore that you never try or mention this ever again!

Tell your "friend" just use a plethora of saliva, olive oil, vegetable oil, petroleum jelly, or baby oil.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

Try icy hot instead.

- Response by damnpoor, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

I wouldn't recommend it. It's supposed to be "relaxing", which may be good for you (well, your friend), but not your man (well, your friend's man)

- Response by rockhopper, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Zurich, Who Cares?

I am pretty sure it is... I almost thought I saw something similar on Dear John...

Only if you want your deal to burn off.

I think as long as its not a box Jelly fish them things can kill you.. Got to know your jelly fish...

Wait I read your question wrong I guess I should be in bed..

It should eliminate any wheezing...but seriously you don't want that anywhere near anyones genitals unless you plan on a trip to E.R.

- Response by lady4u, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Cincinnati, Who Cares?

Hey you can ask questions again, good for you...cs hates me...and to your question I would say no.

- Response by sonicspyro, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?

OUCH!

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Retired

seriously? maybe if he or she is on drugs like ecstacy

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

YES!!! TRY IT YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

* snicker...
* giggle...

- Response by bluetarnation, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45

if its a friend you done like...then yes.
if its someone you care about...no. its the worst idea in the history of bad ideas.

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

LOL
The next teeie bopper that comes on the board asking what to use for protection I'm going to suggest Vick's!!

sure, just remember which hand touched it and which finger you're rubbing your eyes with .

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Yup it clears the airwaves!!

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

Yes, it's a very good substitute for KY jelly. Even better when mixed with a dash or two of Tabasco sauce. Kind of like Diesel is a good substitue for gasoline in your Ferrari.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

Not unless you want a very unique experience!!!

Okay, I had to answer this.

Tell your "friend", yes.

- Response by doubledare, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

I really don't think that anyone wants Vicks on any of their privates or their private openings

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

Only if your friend cant get her pussy hot enough to have an oprgasm on it's own. Now give me my star

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

Let me tell you people that are just answering to answer and have not tried it cuz you "think" it burns. YOU ARE ALL WRONGER THAN 2 MEN HAVING SEX! I use it all the time and have been using it since 2007 on my partners for oral sex and the first thing that crosses their mind is that it burns, it honestly doesn't, and I use almost every other time on my partners for sex and it stimulates the feeling and prolongs ejaculation. But the only thing is after having sex or your penis WILL feel very cold, and all you gotta do is wash it off. But after I have introduced it to several of my friends they're like WOW! They even ask for it or tell me whenever I go see them not to forget the VICKS! You will be gauranteed to be #1 on their speed dial afterwards. NO BS!

- Response by nunomorales, A Player, Male, 36-45, Transportation