Why don't I feel pleasure during sexual intercourse?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:58 PM - Sunday February 21, 2010

why don't I feel pleasure during sexual intercourse?

i am 18 years old, and i lost my virginity and have had sex two times and on both ocassions...i had NO PLEASURE...I only felt pain when they entered in at first..but after no pain nor pleasure..only the feeling of their cocks going in and out...why can't i feel pleasure? I really need to feel pleasure..otherwise i might never wanna have sex if this continues.

Update: February 25, 2010.
sorry guys if i did not rate....i nw strt using this website///my apologies

Update: February 24, 2010.
i am not insecure in any way.....yea i think i need to really have feelings for someone to have that pleasure...no they did not go hard on me..i actually like it hard and fast.....only pain when they entered...after that no pain at all.....and no pleasure either...i know i shouldn't have sex with these guys ..and it's gone to three times now.....the three guy were super hott and i know it is a wrong reason to do them....and yea i think i am gonna wait for someone i truly have feelings for..cause sometimes i kinda self loathe myself after i did them....i am just self conflicted somtimes...i think yea i chose tohave sex for the wrong reason which was not to feel loved...it was basically for pleasure..which i did not get....i only felt pleasure when they went down on me.....i think i just need to sit and think about what i want ...whats right for me...and how to control my sexual desires....THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSES..MUCH APPRECIATED AND I HAV TAKEN THEM INTO CONSIDERATION...GOD BLESS U.

- Asked by mcsmiling1991, A Player, Female, 22-25, Student

I think your having sex with the wrong guy(s). You deserve lots of foreplay and excitement and to figure out what your hot spots are. And He should be trying to pleasure you.. there is SO much more to it then the in and out. Different positions help too!!

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Lube. And lots of it. You'll get use to it.

- Response by zerotohero2, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

You should talk to your OB/GYN to find out if there is some reason you are less sensitive. Otherwise, you will either need to do some experimenting with devices or you will need to find a new guy.

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

If you have had sex twice, it's normal, so far. Sex takes practice and lots of it. Use proper protection, and relax.

Perhaps waiting for the "right guy" to fall in love with will make you reconsider about wanting to indulge, instead of just giving it away to whoever comes along.

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Hunny, that's the thing that sucks about being a girl. When you lose your virginity, it hurts. It takes a few times before it stops hurting. After that, though, the pleasure starts.

If you are not feeling any pleasure at all mixed with the pain, I have to ask... why are you having sex with this guy? Do you love him, does he love you? Or are you doing this to try and give yourself a sense of security?

I ask because I went through this. I lost my virginity at 17, and it wasn't on my terms. It was because I was desperate to achieve a "happily in love" reationship; because I was tired of hearing from all my friends how great sex was, and I just wanted to stop feeling like the only virgin on the planet.
I wound up in a toxic relationship, and had sexual issues for years afterwards - I needed sex to feel close to my s/o, and felt insecure without it being a daily occurance.

So stop, reassess what's going on. Maybe he doesn't know what he's doing, in which case you have to tell him what hurts and what doesn't. Maybe you're just really sensitive and you need to let him know to be gentle. (being uber sensitive can be an awesome thing... after it stops hurting...) Or maybe you didn't lose your virginity on your terms. In that case, you need to take a step back, and take some time for you. Figure out what you need to feel "ready" before jumping back into the "sex game". It's your right, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

- Response by goodgirlgonewild, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Home Maker

Why didn't you bother to rate us? The tribe gave me my rating, and then you come out with an update? Doesn't make a lick of sense to even post, especially if you don't even know how to rate....

Casual sex is almost never pleasurable to women. What women enjoy is being desired and the pursuit. They understand that sex is part of the deal, but for normal women the sex itself is not pleasurable.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Other Profession