How old were you when you first had anal sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:49 PM - Saturday February 20, 2010

Do you think people are having it younger now than you did?What age do you think people are first trying it now?

I had anal sex for the first time when I was 21 and it was with my future wife.

I can't figure out why she was bitching so much about it hurting and feeling uncomfortable, because it felt great to me.

- Response by wanderingroman01, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Science / Engineering

I think it's pretty gross, and I don't think I would ever try it. Personally, I think if your guy wants anal so much, they might be gay.

- Response by jeter998, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

must have been 18 or so. frankly, I'm more turned on by just a finger up there than a whole penis, but that's just me and what I like.

I think people who are openminded enough to try it do so within their first or second good relationships.

- Response by js800, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Student

I was 14

I dunno the exact age. I have tried it since then. I don't care for it.

I guess I was about 19 years of age and can't even remember her name (although I do remember the face - both of them)

- Response by lom2009, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

I was 28, my first time for anal sex. Not the most pleasurable thing for me, but my husband liked it. I don't think i was relaxed enough.

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Retail

I've always said, "My rear is exit only." I'd say so up front, and if the guy didn't agree, we'd go our seperate ways and find people we were more sexually compatible with.

My husband doesn't like it, so that worked out well.

- Response by goodgirlgonewild, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Home Maker

I've heard that teens are having anal sex now, as they cannot get pregnant from it. Not sure that's true. Plus it's becoming more and more accepted as a sexual practice. Heck, I was almost in my 40s before I ever even tried it (and frankly, it's not high on my list).

I've never tried it. I just can't wrap my mind around it. I also don't think we should be sticking things in places that aren't meant to have things stuck in them...and the booty was designed to expel things - like a one way street. Additionally, I was with a gay friend who saw a cute guy and then remarked, "He can make brown stains on my sheets anytime." That visual has just never left me...

- Response by kiki812, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Artist / Musician / Writer

The night I turned 17 lol.
I think it varies in age though, I know a lot of women I talk to are actually extremely hesitant to have anal sex and still haven't. It depends what you're into I guess, me I wanted to try something new at the time. It hurt, but it was worth it I guess.

- Response by mel01234, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

way too young, 14.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

I was 12 when i first tried it up the bum cheeks.

- Response by mrstaypuft, A Player, Female, 36-45