Why does it feel like his penis is in my stomach?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:26 PM - Saturday February 20, 2010

So when me and my bf have sex it feels like he's in my stomach. I know this sounds weird its probably just me but it feels like he's in my stomach and it sometimes feels weird and uncomfortable. So is this normal or should I go to the doctor?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, New York, Student

see what happens when you do it anally!

Send a picture of his penis and I might be able to answer your question better.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

- Response by wanderingroman01, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Science / Engineering

It shouldn't. You should see a gynecologist.

It sounds like your bf is just going to deep and hitting your cervix
that's how most women describe what hitting the cervix feels like anyway

if your boyfriend is on the larger size just ask him not to go as deep
idk how hard or rough y'all have sex but if he's really rough and just slamming it into your cervix it can cause damage

- Response by sunderstone, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Dallas, Other Profession

The doctor will not help you. Women have the potential to absorb all type of large and small penis, it has a great flexibility. It may be due to non-fixing to the hole going to the urinal or butt instead of going to ovary.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

Is he really big? I can sometimes feel it in my stomach if he's big or going in deep. It feels weird but also kind of awesome. Does this happen with other things/people or just him? I wouldn't be too concerned about it but maybe just ask your doctor next time you go. Try having him not go in as hard or deep and see if that helps.

- Response by bluebutton32, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Student

get ust to it or find a smaller BF

90 some percent of females have no clue what your talking about because most don't have boyfriends with big penises or who know how to work it. Actually a 5 inch penis can hit your cervix. Remember that a grown womans vagina is only about 5 to 6 inches deep when aroused, and only about 3 inches deep when not aroused. His dick is hitting your cervix. I have been with lots of girls, and everyone one screams at me that I am deep in their guts and they bleed. They have been with tons of other guys but I have been the first to make it feel that way and bleed. I do think it is my lenth, but more important is the way I use it. 99 percent of females do not like feeling like that. I wouldn't want to feel like I am being gutted either. I have been punched in the stomach and walked out on during sex so many times for going way too deep, and it is not fun. Being big is not a blessing, it is a curse. If I were you I would leave because he is not gonna get any smaller, and your pussy is not gonna get any deeper. Leave him now or your gonna be one of many girls who hate sex with men! Be smart!

- Response by A Player, Male, 29-35, Indianapolis

- Response by victornewman, A Player, Male, 29-35, Indianapolis

Hahaha my boyfriend is 6'2 and when we have sex it feels like he's hitting a wall or something and I feel it in my stomach, and he is BIG so I'm guessing that's whyyyy? Glad I wasn't the only one wondering what was up with that!! Lmao.(:

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25