How much does a courier make?
Career / 4:18 PM - Friday February 19, 2010

How much does a courier make?

I'm considering a job as a courier for medicine. I would have to use my own car. I've been told that in the office I will be working, there are two couriers on each side of the scale. One is retired and doesn't want to make a lot of money. He makes $300 a week. The other is a working father and husband, He wants to make as much as He can. He makes $1650 a week. Does anyone know anymore information to help me feel better about taking this courier job?

- Asked by johnbo, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Would you receive a mileage stipend as well as an hourly rate or salary? This might .50 per mile. I would think that would be important. You're going to put a lot of mileage on your car, and car maintenance and repairs and gas will be your responsibility.

Go to they tell you salaries of all different kinds of jobs.

- Response by cosmaries, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Philadelphia, Administrative