Are Blow Jobs considered cheating?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:47 PM - Monday February 15, 2010

Are Blow Jobs considered cheating?

I've heard most people say that it's not cheating unless it is intercourse.

My girlfriend doesn't like giving me blow jobs, so I've been getting blow jobs from my Ex.

I haven't told my girlfriend this yet but I want to know what you guys think. As long as I don't stick my beef in her taco is it OK?

Update: February 16, 2010.
Thanx everyone for your responses. It seems that the overwhelming majority thinks it is cheating. When I was growing, all I ever heard was ONLY INTERCOURSE constitutes cheating. I wasn't aware of the other forms of cheating. Thanx for your help :)

Men should not worry about whether its "cheating" or not. The whole concept is a feminist domination program. Have a good time and don't let her dominate your life.

ANY physical or emotional intimacy is cheating.

Would YOU like it if your girlfriend's ex were eating her out every night? How about if she were jerking off her ex? Would you be OK with THAT?

i fully understand where you're coming from bro.... but i think it is cheating but at the same time it is fair and unfair at the same time... so the best thing to do is either talk to your girl about it and see WHY she doesn't like it and if that doesn't work you can find an alternative (with your girl lol).... or u can use this on her.... tell her its not for HER to like its for YOU to like and you think thats being SELFISH... lol good luck

- Response by payne176, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles

I guess you "grew up" in the Bill Clinton era. I love our ex-prez, but that one was a classic..."depends on what your definition of the word 'is' is."

Of course it is cheating, but you have a right to have oral sex in a relationship...just my opinion. If you're not getting it, tell her you want her to get with the program or you're out. I don't wanna hear this bs about "if you really loved her and blah, blah, blah." Oral sex is normal and should be an integral part of a couple's sexual repertoire. Of course, I am assuming you're ponying up on your end.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

Yeah what difference does it make when you stick your sausage in the ex's roller?

It like same shit but difference taste, wtf!!

Ewwwww

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Sorry bud but thats cheating!!!! along with being very SHALLOW!!!

- Response by cmgr, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Other Profession

Um, are you serious honey?

If your girlfriend was blowing other guys would it be cheating?

- Response by TheSshhmoe, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

So basically..... you're selfish for cheating AND a coward for not telling her.

Way to show what your manhood is about. :)

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

The Golden Rule.....Do unto others as you would have them do unto you....

I hope you don't mind what she's getting from her ex.....as long as he isn't boinking her of course....because that would be cheating.

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

According to Bill Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman" re: oral sex when monica lewinsky visited him late at night, Of course oral sex is cheating---

- Response by dreamspinner, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Chicago

It is all cheating. What a complete scumbag. Why stay with her, why not go back to your Ex?

- Response by A Creative, Female, 36-45, New York

BULLSHEET!!

Even emotionally giving to another is CHEATING---it does not have to be hokey pokey to be cheating.

Kissing, rubbing, handjobs, fingering, BJ, anal, these are all PART OF SEXUAL RELEASE.

You are a sorry ASS.

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

lol stop helping the saying guys are stupid yes its cheating...how would you like her getting eaten out by another guy or that think about if your gfs mouth is around another guys dick just prior to you kissing her

- Response by arooooo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

Oh, come on. You can't possibly be this obtuse.

Of course it's cheating. How would YOU feel if some other dude was going down on your girlfriend?

Well, if that's how you think... why don't you tell your girlfriend all about it. lol

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

uhm......yes how would you feel if you found out that her mouth was around another mans dick before kissing you or that her ex is going down on her it is cheating and if you like your relationship stop this and dont tell her
or be honest and accept the fact that its will mostly likely be over when she gets wrapped up in her feelings

- Response by vialpando, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

according to Bill Clinton it is not cheating but to the rest of the world it is

I usually answer the cheating question with one simple question, what if she was doing the same thing.

So, in this case, if your girlfriend is out sucking her boss's cock everyday, would you consider that to be her cheating?

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

i hope other guys go down on her