My Boyfriend Didnt give me a Valentines Day Present
Dating / 11:26 PM - Sunday February 14, 2010

Why is it that some guys go all out, and others dont? I know my boyfriend cares about me ALOT. Im just actually rather surprised i didnt get anything. We've been dating for awhile too.... hmm thoughts everyone!

I am in the SAME boat. My boyfriend goes to Canada for one week each February, and of course that week is Valentines day. For our first Valentines Day i said i didnt want anything cuz he wasnt guna be here . . . . but somehow he surprised me with flowers, stuffed animals & chocolate. SOOO this year I sent chocolate and things up to Canada with hsi buddy to surprise him, & i didnt even get left a card ? I know I mean the world to him but how does that make sense?

If I were you I would ask him about it, because there could be a logical answer. I asked him and i got a response back "we didnt talk about it so i didnt think we were doing anything". While I didnt believe that his depressed response for the next day or two assured me that although he forgot I still mean alot to him.

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

When you're in a relationship you definitely expect a Valentine's Day gift even if it is a Hallmark holiday. I understand your disappointment.

- Response by lehualani63, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Executive

Must be the phase of the moon. My wife's B-day is in the tail end of January, mine is the begining of February and of course, Valentines day is NOW! This is the first time in our entire acquaintance that we have not only failed to give each other card, but have not exchanged gifts. She is baby-sitting for our daughter tonight and I called her up and with a rueful chuckle wished her a Happy Valentines! She exclaimed, "Is it today?"

We did share a weekly hug and a kiss before she left. Maybe that is all that is necessary at our age. Ya think? Or maybe it is a condition of the country.

rek

thats seriously ur biggest problem?
i never got a present on my 1 year anniversery,
2 year anniversery
waiting to see wat the 3rd year holds.

never got a valentines day present
just got stood up on valentines day

does my "relationship" such or does yours?

I wish your biggEst problem was my smallest, You are being childish. Go on now, abuse me. I have broad shoulders