How do i tell him how i feel without sounding desperate?
Dating / 6:37 PM - Saturday February 13, 2010

how do i tell him how i feel without sounding desperate?

me and this guy have been seeing each other for 3 weeks and we both said we like what we have (laying down watching a move, kissing, making out, sex a couple times) and we really like each other but where not "bf/gf" were not "taken" by each other. But before we met we were both looking for a relationship with someone who likes us for us and not who someone wants us to be...The two of us have so much in common so we do like each other for who they are... I want to know where we stand, if he can see us in a relationship together...how do i tell him how i feel or get him to tell me how he feels without sounding desperate and clingy?

how would a guy tell me hes into me...

If he still is spending time with you he likes you. But three weeks is a bit too soon to be asking this question. It would probably spook him and scare him away. I would just take every moment together as it comes for awhile and let him show you where it is going. Easy to scare him off if you get too pushy.

well, to answer your question: "How would a guy tell me he's into me..."... the fact that he apparently had sex with you more than once... just sayin. but, i digress... but basically, just tell dude you dig him and want to know if he'd be interested in becoming a "couple".

- Response by dudemcguy, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Student

your not going to sound clingy for wanting a committed relationship. You've already talked about what you guys want in a partner. If it's really bothering you that you aren't committed to each other yet, talk to him. He will know what YOU WANT then, not what he THINKS you want. On the other hand you've only been together for 3 weeks so I wouldn't expect him to commit to right away. At least you could get a possible answer. And if he says, he doesn't want anything more than a fling with you, at least you've only wasted 3 weeks with him. Hope this helps :)
Happy Valentine's Day ;)

- Response by francesca128, A Sportif, Female, 26-28, Student