Should women shave their private parts?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:12 AM - Saturday February 13, 2010

Should women shave their private parts?

How common is it for women to shave ther private area? I ask because I do and my BF said it is not common on women my age (late 30s) but very common among women on their 20s.

Do you guys prefer shaved or not? why and why not?

Do you women do? why and why not?

My BF said he could never go back to someone unshaved. For me being from South America, I grew up thinking that was just part of a hygiene and beauty issue like underarms and legs.

Just single again and dating after 16 year marriage. I got married when I was 21 so not much knowledge of what is out there. I don't want to be weird.

Well if you already shave and that's what you prefer and since your BF prefers it that way, then I'd say thumbs up for you!

What I have found in our age category within my circle is that if you're quite active, shave it all or most of it.

- Response by raynonme, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Managerial

its your body, your choice.....

- Response by themamu, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?

its all your choice and your choice only. just because 1 chooses to shave or keep waxed, male or female, it doesnt make 1 a so called child molester as 1 idiot put it. its all a matter of PERSONAL CHOICE.

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

don't shve all of it!!!give me something to play with.(hint hint)

- Response by charmingsparrow, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Johannesburg, Artist / Musician / Writer

i look at it this way.

HAIR - Woman

NO HAIR - CHILD

i only want to make love to a WOMAN. she can trim it up to make it look nice, but she needs to leave SOME hair. any perv that likes it bald is a child molester....

That is the other world to take care of. Both man and woman under-shave their private area. It is necessary for hygienic point of view. man and woman have different razors for it.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

Men dont feel that you need to shave your pubic area. Personally, I just think a woman should be neat and trimmed, and clean and fresh smelling is fine. Shaving takes a lot of time, plus it itches when it grows out.