After 8 months of no contact I get a text from my ex girlfriend today
Dating / 11:29 PM - Thursday February 11, 2010

telling me she is thinking of me and asks how I am. WTF........could she want? Any ideas?

- Asked by telewac, A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Phoenix, Executive

Well, good question.. I sugest to return the favor she gave you and if she insists just ask her bluntly. What does she want?

- Response by darkflyer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Some..ACTION?

.............now, why are you complaining...out-loud?

;)

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Ever heard of buyer's remorse? Same thing - you want what you don't have, even if you didn't want it in the first place. Whether you broke up with her or her you - whatever she thought was greener (as in the grass) isn't. Think about it, if you want her back, play around. If not, don't respond. Oh, and in personal experience, it's better to leave an ex, an ex.

- Response by pjay007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Miami, Who Cares?

she just wants sex...or she found out that grass was not greener on the other side either way, don't hook back up with her, let her know that you can move on and that will make her regret her decision.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28

I got you beat..... my Ex-wife after teo years found me on facebook and wants to be my friend!!!!

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I'm half-expecting a call from my last ex, asking me to shoe her horse. I'd love to tell her she can fnck herself straight to he11, but I need to keep in good terms with her friends.

I don't know how it ended, but if it were her doings... I'd say F her. The bus comes around every 15 minutes.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55