Ideas for nude photos?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:56 AM - Thursday February 11, 2010

Ideas for nude photos?

I want to send my boyfriend nude photos of me for Valentine's Day, I know he would love it. I haven't really done this before, so do any of you have ideas for most flattering poses? Girls' and guys' advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

x

Update: February 11, 2010.
Ouch, lot :( I was actually pretty disappointed by the few numbers of people who actually answered my question :( To clear a few things up - one, it's a long distance relationship and we won't be seeing each other for Valentine's Day, so I wanted to do something special for him. Two, I know the dangers of them ending up online, but he's just not the kind to do it. He's not into getting revenge and he's also just too appropriate and kind to do that. Don't argue, I know him better. We've been best friends since I was 13. :) And also, he wouldn't show it to any friends because he has this paranoia about other men seeing me naked. :) He wouldn't do it. I'm not stupid, and I appreciate you all looking out for me but I know this guy, and there's a reason I'm doing this for the first time with HIM as opposed to any other boyfriend I've had. Thanks all the same :)

- Asked by richy26, A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, Student

My advise is don't pose nude!! And definately don't send them online cause you just don't know where they will end up and in a few years you might regret what you've done. Might be a bit of fun now....

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

Don't ever do that - you will regret it.
If you reallly have to do it...make sure they are black and white ones that do not show parts. They dont look cheap either.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Sydney

Just do it. He will love it. Make some hot shots where you hide your special parts, then build to include some doggie style shots, lick you own nipples shots and finally the best in the world shot that all guys love, finger in your pussy shots. He will love it. Have fun!

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Administrative

please don't. just put on some sexy music and strip for him that would be even better!

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

I think it's a great idea and want to offer my services to help pick out which of those photos you send.

Seriously, every woman should be aware that any nudies might (and possibly will) end up on the internet sometimes down the road.

- Response by lom2009, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

If you really want to, then go to a professional photographer, that knows about lighting and shading, and do something sensual, not too boldly sexual. Maybe something in black and white, ot something veiled, so that every bit of your body is not showing. MEN do show off, and show others nude photos of their gfs, and then even moreseo when they break up, they have no loyalty. SO, remember, that these pics may not be SO PRIVATE, and do you want to take this chance, especially when you are not married to this guy?

- Response by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

One word: don't, or at least don't show your face. So many women regret doing this after they see themselves on some ex-girlfriend website

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

Go to the store and get an adult magazine. That should help you for ideas.

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

My first thought is DON'T! If the two of you should break up there is no telling where those photos might show up.

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

ive had a close friend take my pics and i have sent them to my now hubby when we were just dating. since then he has taken a lot of pics and we even have taped ourselves a few times being more than just intamate.

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

To add to your answer. I had a relationship with a man I had known since kindergarden. He was my brother's best friend all through grade school. Kind, gentle, trustworthy .. We had an amiable break-up. He DID show my photos to his new gf. Also to some of his buddies. Please don't think you know someone. Be prepared for this to happen. If you are ok with that. A better idea might be to fly out and surprise him .. in person !