What does someone do who lost everybody in life. Has no family, no friends.
Friendship / 6:40 PM - Tuesday February 09, 2010

and dealing with an extremely difficult issue. a serious issue. all my friends and family walked away. and as far as I am concerned they want me dead otherwise they would not have left me in my darkest days. I have no one. People are so cruel it is unreal

Update: February 10, 2010.
Hello to all those who responded to me and gave me another breath..... God Bless This Place. I am so glad I had the courage, and that I pulled up even a little strength in me to post about this. This was my last resort. And because of you, I feel even a tiny bit stronger today. A tiny bit is ALOT. SO...if I am not too bad I will continue to post here in hopes of...well just for hope right now. Please look out for my posts if you can. I will always title them "broken pieces", so that way I can save myself from re-explaining because it takes SO SO much out of me.

Update: February 09, 2010.
I am dealing with a family illness, and a host of other family issues and I am abssolutely DESPERATE for love and support of family. Whoever. I am at my wits end. I do not contemplate suicide, but I am so so down and stressed out I have real issues going on. I have tried and tried to ask for help. I have been very clear about needing help (since I learned the hard way years ago about keeping things bottled up inside). It is very clear how I am. Everyone has walked away. It is as though they cannot handle it, or simply dont want to help me. All I need is love. To be listened to, to be guided during this crucial time in my life. The worst time ever in my life. It is not my fault that I have had such a hard life. If doesnt matter, NOBODY has walked in my shoes so they cannot comment on 'everyone having a hard life' This is no joke. I give and give and give. I have a heart so big I would do anything for my family. But nobody is here for me and I NEED support. I am expected to be strong for my family..but Nobody is strong for me. I have NOBODY. Imagine having nobody. Just imagine. I have no family at all, they have all let me down and I have to deal with the most sad thing that I cannot even type in words the details because it crushes at my heart. I am ripped inside, and to have nobody. I could easily just end my life because my family's harsh attitude and lack of support just makes me want to be gone. But I am so afraid to die that I would never do such a thing. But I HATE MY LIFE. I HATE that I have no one. Nobody truly cares. Nobody understands. I am just existing

What you do depends on why they left you. Friends and Family don't just up and walk away and it's very dramatic of you to assume they want you dead. Posting about this without saying anything about the reasons or what you're going through so we can try to help is also dramatic. (Maybe they are tired of the drama?)

I'm not being harsh but come on... This is like the fourth post over last few days and never will it say what's wrong--just these dramatic statements. People have offered general condolences, asked you what's wrong, offered support... I mean what more can we do with this bit of info? Are you enjoying the attention? If so, that's fine but come on...throw people a bone if you really want help and answers as to how to move forward when feeling like you feel.

Somewhere in here there's some kind of accountability on your part. At least answer WHY did they walk away during this tough time? What reasons did they give you whether you agree or not? How long did it take them to walk away?

i agree im in the same boat if you ever need to im here

- Response by delialove, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

Thay aren't your real family if thay are treating you like that. I am here for you anytime you want to talk and there are alot of other nice people on here to.let's be friends.

- Response by bebekitti, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

stop playing up the victim. Ask yourself WHY your family left you instead of assuming that you didn't do anything wrong

- Response by lmarks, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Start afresh, start new with a clean slate, Not everyone has this oportunity

Research and find a brand new town to move to and start a new life, or join the military. That's what I'd do.

- Response by evilella, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Self-Employed

....you are among friends here.....really.

- Response by nameacarl, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

what is your specific problem. Then we can help you better?

I'm very sorry you're having such a hard time, and you are hurting.

Don't assume they want you dead. Perhaps it is a case of "tough love," and they feel as if they put their proverbially foot down, you will stop making what they deem bad decisions.

- Response by myndseye711, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Vladivostok, Celebrity

So what is your issue that your family doesn't want in their lives?

W T F is wrong with them? There's got to be a reason even if it is a warped one?

Create your own circle of new friends - trustworthy ones!

I can't imagine my family, and closest friends wanting me dead...no matter what I might have done, they will love me.

I can see them supporting "good choices" I might make to get out of a tough spot of my own making.

I can not see them bailing me out. Or making it all go away (even if they have the means), or even trying to make it all better.

I do see them supporting me helping myself. Praying for me, and giving me guidance, if I'd listen.

Those are things loving people do for loved ones in a pickle of their own making.

You don't give any indication of what the problem is, so that's about all I can say. I wish you an end to your pain and struggle. Take charge of that.

Look to God for his strength....and always remember to take life day by day and look forward with each new day with hope...if you are that depressed talk to someone about it, whether it be a close friend or a preacher or doctor. Do not however keep it bottled up inside or else it will eat you alive. If you need someone to talk to mail me at xxxxxxxxxx

- Response by lucky3058, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Military

Give us more facts we re in the dark

Give us more facts we re in the dark

Are there any support groups in the area for the problem you are experiencing right now? Have you considered talking to a counselor? Finding a church filled with compassionate, loving people may be helpful as well. Know that God cares about you, and so do many people here on AO. Write me any time.

..i know the feeling..i know it sounds corny..but at times like this you have to have some kind of faith in a higher power..i read this book called "You Can Heal Your Life"..they have it at Borders or Barnes & Nobles..it was a really good read, and it wasn't corny..:)

- Response by michellekia, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

wow

couple of things.. don't ever wish you could change problems with someone else... just when you think you have it bad someone else has it much worse... you know this. Just try to keep it in perspective.

I only say this because if you start to reach out to others (not family) you will find another strength you have... but that's just one way to go about it.

You have no friends? Family?

I understand those things in so much that all of my family is dead. Literally. At times, I know how you truly feel.

To be affection deprived is awful. You need friends. You can always talk to us (me) here on AO.

Do something for your self right now. You said it already -- you do and do and do for others... do something for yourself RIGHT NOW.

Good luck.

- Response by skycop, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Consulting

wow

You have no friends? Family?

Good luck.

I feel the same way sometimes like I have noone to talk to and I've had the most difficult three years of my life ever. What is your situaion? What happened? What are you struggling with?

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25