How can I have my boyfriend suck my breast during sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:22 AM - Sunday February 07, 2010

So my boyfriend and I have been having sex. I recently wanted to satisfy him with oral sex. But even though I love everything I am still in need of one more thing. I want him to not just do his stuff but to do more on me. He just kisses my breast but wont do more. I feel or actually I am despreate for him to do more with them. How can i tell him or have him do more than just kiss them?

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Other Profession

Communication is the key because no one can read mind.

If you can't tell him what you want during sex, send him a sucking breasts photo ( I can lend you some), or best a short sucking tits porno video and tell him that this is on your mind all day long that you want him to suck your tits

Darn girl, you made me tingling, *Grrr*

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Yea, you've got to tell him. In the heat of the moment just blurt out demands...tell him what you want him to do to you and how much you love it when he does do it. He'll never stop after that :)

- Response by tessiewessie22, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Celebrity

I am sure he would love to suck them too........JUST ASK !!!

Is he too tall to reach your nipples when he is penetrating you ??? That might require a diff position....but I am sure you can work things out.........if you just explain what you want from him........

DON'T COUNT ON HIS BEING ABLE TO READ YOUR MIND !!!!

TELL HIM.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

tell him.

inhale. formulate the words simply.

exhale. speak the words.

there....

see how easy that was?

When he kisses them tell him they are sensitive and to do more with them.

Invest in some sundries: chocolate sauce, strawberry jam, honey....whipped creme is ok.

You get the idea...

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

You can certainly just tell him what you want. You can even show him what you want.

But it may not be enough. You wouldn't believe how many men think they're very experienced and still act like a fine rack is just eye candy that you don't touch. I only have one story like this but I know people with hundreds.

Nonverbals are actually the best for this--any guy worth sleeping with IS watching for your reactions when he does things to you in bed. He wants to give you pleasure. The thing is, some guys are horrible with interpreting body language. So exaggerate a little bit when he kisses them--moan even if you're not close to really moaning yet. Then pull him down so his teeth are on them and moan a bit louder. Then tell him it hurts if he nips and you'd rather have him suck.

I'm just paying the favor foward from girls who told me. :)

When my husband was kissing my breast one night years ago. I ask him to bite my hard nipples, it turned me on so much, he dives for my nipples, and bites, and pinches them. WOW what a rush just talking about it. Gotta go he's on his way home, and I have hard nipples now.

- Response by chrissyapple83, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

I have found that so many men have encountered women who don't like having their breasts even touched that they're almost afraid. I find that reassuring them that there is a direct nerve link between my nipples and my pussy and if they want to see me cum hard, they need to kiss, lick, suck (hard) on my nipples and bite and chew and nurse them. I honestly can't cum without having my nipples being worked over really hard. My man now cuddles in, latches on and falls asleep with a nipple in his mouth and can hang on for hours. Like children, he has a favorite. He used to be so gentle with my nipples, flicking them lightly. I finally told him, "Honey, get on 'em or get off of 'em". He got on 'em in a big way and now, my tits are at the center of our intimacy. Sometimes, he'll come lay on the couch with his head in my lap. Pretty soon, he's curled up in my lap, cradled in my arms latched on to a tit. I always know when he's had a bad day - he'll walk in the door and start ripping my blouse open because he needs the comfort of a nipple in his mouth and it always helps him to chill out.

Yes. Communication is key. My man learned that the quickest way to getting what he wants is to give me what I need.

- Response by missourimama, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Kansas City, Executive

when he is kissing them just tell him to suck on them ,talk talk talk ...........

- Response by iwonderwhy17, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Retail