I need a job that pays cash.
Career / 9:53 PM - Thursday February 04, 2010

I need a job that pays cash.

I have chronic back problems and am on Medicare/Disability. I need to find ways to make some cash. My kids and I are just not making it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It has to be something I can do that wouldn't involve any bending or lifting.
Thanks

Perhaps you should have thought of this before you decided to let some worthless slacker moron impregnate you.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

there are tons of way, just give it a little thought.

- Response by afirecracker, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

There are plenty of jobs which do not require lifting or bending. Any telephone/computer work for example. Check the want ads, the jobs are there for those who are willing to work.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Sure just do what comes natural...Of coarse you may have to bend over once in awhile...

- Response by bigirish71, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

you are getting free money if someone turns u in for working for cash u will lose it

hhhmmmmmm sounds like a bit of fraud going on there. ppl will do anything to play with the system. you may find something but sooner or later they all get caught.

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental