Why would a woman want to be screwed in the butt? Why would a man want to screw a woman in the butt?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:20 AM - Wednesday February 03, 2010

I mean really, you never know when you pull out, if your going to have mystery corn stuck to you. (gross) I think most men do it as a power thing, to show dominance over the woman. And if you really care for the woman your in bed with, why would you need dominance?

- Asked by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

That doesn't happen...the corn thing.

I don't think a man should push the issue if the woman doesn't want it. If the woman enjoys it, the it's not about dominance. No sex act is taboo if there is mutual respect involved.

I've never understood it either. Now my ex on the other hand thought having anal with me was like giving me her virginity which I actually could care less about also.

While yes it could be a messy encounter, sometimes it gives great orgasms. I think men that like it, also like the fact of how tight it is. Not something I like all the time, but sometimes it's a nice change.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

...because she likes to be dominated?

- Response by xerxes, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Washington, DC, Lawyer

Probably for the same reason that gay guys like it. Butt, i'm with you, for me it is disgusting.

yeah, you never know what your going to have stuck on you when you exit.....

- Response by painless63, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55

I'm with you...there are plenty of other ways to show dominance & it's just not healthy to stick things up the anus. You can damage your ass pretty good..I'd take it as a red flag if a man ever wants to stick his wang up there -it means he wants to hurt you REALLY bad so you have a lot of health problems later on.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

it is the ultimate sacrifice

I've had anal sex with about 20% of my lovers over the years. The women who engaged in it LOVED it, one actually preferred it over vaginal sex.
I'm not trying to dominate anyone, I'm just having hot sex and do what the woman wants. If she wants it up the ass, I'm going for it. Their assholes are tighter all the way and smoother inside too, often feeling better than their pussy.

If it is done right, it feels VERY good! That is why some women like it. Idk why men like it...I'm not a man

- Response by purplequeen41, A Thinker, Female, 29-35