I'm gonna be single forever.
Dating / 5:16 PM - Saturday January 30, 2010

I'm gonna be single forever.

I'm a bitch and I'm ugly. No amount of therapy is gonna fix my personality and no amount of plastic surgery or make-up is gonna fix my face. The only thing I have going for me is I'm not fat. Should I just give up?

Why give up when you're so GOOD at self abuse and self loathing?

You've just shown us you're good at something, at a minimum. You could be a "pity party" planner. You have first hand knowledge on how to throw those and there are plenty of other insecure girls out there you can provide the service to.

A smile and a positive attitude can be VERY attractive!

- Response by sweetiebug01, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Oh my dear -

You choose who you are and you choose how you are treated.

Choose well and be happy.

- Response by seant, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, London

I know lots of skinny, ugly bitches who are married.

There IS hope.

No. Practice your smile. Make it genuine. It's miraculous how much change there is in people when they project inner content and happiness. Best wishes. Oh, yes, that also means getting rid of the 'bitch' content.

I usually don't look, but this time I checked the responses that you received and all gave you positive re-enforcement. I shall also give you positive feedback by answering your question. Yes!

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

I've seen men married to "fat" ugly bitches.

You've got one on them, so no need to give up...of course, the pickins are "slim".

However...your chances climb much, if you could tame the bitch. :)

You have within you the skills to become a nice person and with make up and the right attitude, you won't look what you think is ugly. Your personality has more that you know to do with what you look like. Being a bitch it totally within your control. So YOU work on yourself and come up with a new person. Others have reinvented themselves and so can you!!!!!!!

You already have. You mean, should you snap out of it? Should you love yourself? Should you seek some therapy to find out why you have such a horrible personality and low self-esteem? Then, I can say, yes; you should. But, how can we seriously tell you to give up, with what you've just stated about yourself here?

If that's your attitude...no wonder you're single. Would you want to date you? Being a bitch is not a terminal disease and beauty is on the eye of the beholder (yes really).

If you want it badly enough and deep down inside I think you do...then do whatever it takes to make yourself into someone that YOU love and that will attract other people. YOU ARE WORTH IT!

- Response by destinyseeker, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Teaching

beauty fades with age, however, bitchiness is clear down to the bone. without a major personality overhaul, you have sealed your fate with your words.

Calling Yourself names? Wow. There is someone out there for everyone. Really.

I disagree. Plastic surgery and therapy can work miracles together.

Have a cookie.

- Response by lyss, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

p.s. ...i'm fat with a sexy ass boyfriend so its not all about what you look like

- Response by mammajamma6378, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Artist / Musician / Writer

gOING TO IS NOT SPELT GONNA

Ugh, Johnny Bonham I mean on the drums.

- Response by mortaune, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Student

Believe it or not, you just might find someone who will find you attractive, faults and all. As far as being ugly, I don't believe that. If you fix yourself up and wear attractive clothing this will help. The main thing that is ugly is your attitude about yourself. Change that, and your world may change for the better.

Should you give up? Sounds to me like you already have.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

once you change your outlook of your self things will change..confidence is everything..you have to find your innner beauty before you and others can see your outer beauty

- Response by unbreakablesilence, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

be happy your single... men = aggervation and trouble and heartache...

- Response by maria6606, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

No, you just have excuses for everything in your life. When you become accountable for yourself then maybe you'll develope some self-esteem, dignity and self-respect. You have all the answers for yourself you just don't have the guts to be honest with yourself.

- Response by omontecristo, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Medical / Dental

Your a being a little to hard on yourself, I don't think there's such a thing as ugly. Did you know that term developed when they used to describe the way something was developed not a person. During my growing years and people I grew up with that I thought was this or that now days are living happy lives with husbands and children. Your young so just let your life grow you'll find someone and this will be a passing moment in your life thast you'll never look back at again.

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

Sure, if you want to give up, go for it.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Yes. Give up being desperate. No matter your looks or personality, if you are happy with yourself and your life, someone will find you attractive. Stop thinking about single or not and start to enjoy your days.
And dress well.

- Response by klaxometro, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

we create our own worst night mears

when you say such things you reinforce them .

If you reverse your thoughts you will revers with them

bring your mind and you will follow

try just say I am a kind, loving and considerate person for a

month day in day out and see , what happens to you by the end

of this month..

Beauty is only skin deep. True beauty comes from within. If you can't change your looks work on your personality so you won't come across as a bitch.

- Response by missbinky, A Sportif, Female, 36-45, Vancouver, Who Cares?

I think you should.

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

It's really sad to see someone look down on themselves for whatever reason. Admitting to the fact that you're a bitch is one thing, calling your self ugly is another. I personally believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. You hear that from your parents all the time, and I believe it. There are some women who wouldn't wouldn't wanna look twice at. But I mean so what? Don't lose hope is all I have to say.

- Response by mel01234, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Medical / Dental

If you recognize some personality issues, then you can work on them. Do you alienate people when you meet them? Something to think about.

The dog kennels are to your left and straight to the back. Just hang the keys on the hook when you're through...

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

I'm having the same problem.

- Response by sleeksasy06, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Your not going to be single forever; but most likely you will never find true love. After 21 years of age, most and if not everybody has had a SO. Whether it endly negatively does not matter, there will always be drama and there will always be questions for you or your SO.

That is why I hihgly value virgins and put them as priority over others when I date. Just remember: virgins in sex, but not virgins in love.

- Response by kaosun, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Boston

No, not at all. You can marry someone like me.

I'm fat, old, ugly and I hate women. I also spend all my time inventing fake personalities on the Internet.

Seems like we'd be great together. Can you send me your phone number?

- Response by daveminusdk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston

everyone always thinks there's something wrong with themselves, but really the things you think are wrong with you, there's a guy out there who is willing to overlook your flaws ecause he loves you

- Response by vampirexxgirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Student

LOL

- Response by lavender, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Francisco

This is true, Laffy. I am amazed that you're going to come out of the closet at last! :D

And yeah, you should stop making up stories about women who are dating you on Answerology AND you should stop chasing men who do not know that you are male on Answerology. Those would be excellent first steps. Seriously.