I want my boyfriend to cum inside me.
Sex & Intimacy / 2:46 PM - Tuesday January 26, 2010

i want my boyfriend to cum inside me.

for some reason he's really clean about the whole thing. he'll pull out and clean himself off and if any gets on me he'll clean that off too.

it's not a pregnancy issue,

i don't know if to him it's just too messy.

should i just tell him i want hime to cum inside me, or what?

Seems rather weird as 90% of guys would probably crawl naked through a field of broken glass to cum inside a woman..well, I may be a bit hasty on that. How about crawling naked through a cow pasture? Anyway, I think you need to talk about this as your guy has some sort of unnatural aversion to for real sex

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

Send him a mental message and see if yo can get him to read your mind.

Tell him you want him to. If he won't, he will tell you why he won't. It's best to talk directly to the person you are sleeping with.

your friend sounds exceedingly odd and may be a candidate for serious therapy to determine just what the root problems are. if it's not about avoiding pregnancy, and involves all of these extreme 'sanitation' concerns, then you ALSO have a reason to be concerned.

Yes, yes, yes! Tell him, and pull him close next time. Maybe he was with a woman who complained that it was too messy, or just doesn't know better. Is he compulsively neat and clean about everything else too? If so, you might have to really work at convincing him it's okay, and desirable.

- Response by abitspoiled, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

He probably doesn;t want to risk a lapse in your pills.

gross.

- Response by photogirly1, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Student

I got the best idea ever. When you know hes getting close to losing it flip him over and ride him until he does.

- Response by james5775, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Construction